Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
What's new
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Embuscade
reacted to
Dargelar's post
in the thread
Fixed In 5 Steps Or Less: Clade & Mastery
with
Sad
.
"Set Clade level to 20 upon completing the Haven tutorial or upon leaving Haven, and recursively to 20 for all existing characters on...
Aug 3, 2026
Dargelar
replied to the thread
Fixed In 5 Steps Or Less: Clade & Mastery
.
I agree, Mastery skills are difficult to call balanced across the different branches. The point values are completely different, and...
Aug 3, 2026
Embuscade
replied to the thread
I keep going out of town and just getting no diffed by 5+ man zergs as my gameplay loop.
.
@IlorosIf you've made any predictions, it's best to cite the source that proves you were right; others use Fabernum's PKs and engage in...
Aug 3, 2026
Embuscade
replied to the thread
Alvarin nerf suggestion list - in case you didn't nerf them for the patch day and everyone spams you
.
I had seen a few things involving healing—I don't remember what exactly. Maybe there are just certain items left over from a previous...
Aug 3, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
I keep going out of town and just getting no diffed by 5+ man zergs as my gameplay loop.
.
Non Alvarin footfighters are in the gutter man, mages and archers too, even though some people pretend they don't. It's all either...
Aug 3, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
I keep going out of town and just getting no diffed by 5+ man zergs as my gameplay loop.
.
Robmo literally rage deleted my post last day of his work as a community manager LOL
Aug 3, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
Alvarin nerf suggestion list - in case you didn't nerf them for the patch day and everyone spams you
.
orbs dont work on lifestela, nothing impacts it, not healing cuts or healing increases other than corrupt.
Aug 3, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
Alvarin nerf suggestion list - in case you didn't nerf them for the patch day and everyone spams you
.
I edited it, yeah 20 per minute, just accidently wrote second there. And I read all that you said and I absolutely agree man...
Aug 3, 2026
Embuscade
replied to the thread
I keep going out of town and just getting no diffed by 5+ man zergs as my gameplay loop.
.
@IlorosIf you've made any predictions, it's a good idea to cite the source that proves you were right; Others come out of Fabernum and...
Aug 3, 2026
Embuscade
replied to the thread
Alvarin nerf suggestion list - in case you didn't nerf them for the patch day and everyone spams you
.
@Dargelar You're using terms like “Treasure(not" "ig", yes, i suppose that was poorly translated—what I meant was, you're not using the...
Aug 3, 2026
Ibarruri
replied to the thread
I keep going out of town and just getting no diffed by 5+ man zergs as my gameplay loop.
.
all this remember me m1. cringe
Aug 3, 2026
Dargelar
replied to the thread
Alvarin nerf suggestion list - in case you didn't nerf them for the patch day and everyone spams you
.
@Iloros Literally dude Thursar clade gifts be like 20 hp per second -20% healing The Tursar's Treasure doesn't provide 20 HP/second, 1...
Aug 3, 2026
Locke
replied to the thread
I keep going out of town and just getting no diffed by 5+ man zergs as my gameplay loop.
.
"Balance is not the priority" The Mastermind himself in his last stream. Melee has been turned into a playstyle "just for show". It's...
Aug 3, 2026
Embuscade
replied to the thread
Fixed In 5 Steps Or Less: Reputation & Murder
.
1. I’ve got the gist of the system in mind, and removing it doesn’t seem to me to be incompatible with the idea continuing as it is. 2...
Aug 3, 2026
Embuscade
replied to the thread
Henchman/leadership skill
.
You’re asking for the impossible, but I quite like the idea and the suggestion that goes with it; I’m all for there also being...
Aug 3, 2026
Top
Bottom