Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
What's new
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Embuscade
replied to the thread
Alvarin nerf suggestion list - in case you didn't nerf them for the patch day and everyone spams you
.
@Iloros @Dargelar https://mortalcodex.com/builder https://mortalforge.online/hero use this website screenshoot modification/suggestion...
Aug 3, 2026
I
Iloros
posted the thread
I keep going out of town and just getting no diffed by 5+ man zergs as my gameplay loop.
in
General Discussion
.
0 pvp outside just groups of MAs and whatever other cringe builds just dominating me, i had 1 1v1 vs a Thursar the other day, and that...
Aug 2, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
Pop Dropping
.
Horrible understanding of balance and what the issue is Heavy footies have been out of meta because Alvarins destory them the most and...
Aug 2, 2026
Teknique
replied to the thread
Pop Dropping
.
I like Sarducaa always have. I don't particularly care about Alvarin's or MA's. Perhaps super high str asym's with rings need to be...
Aug 2, 2026
MortalEnjoyer42069
replied to the thread
Pop Dropping
.
Yean Im already bored myself. idk if the game is still worth playing
Aug 1, 2026
MortalEnjoyer42069
reacted to
Jackdstripper's post
in the thread
Pop Dropping
with
Like
.
People came back to see the new map. They subbed for the month and now that month is over. Or they bought the game and played their free...
Aug 1, 2026
J
Jackdstripper
replied to the thread
Pop Dropping
.
People came back to see the new map. They subbed for the month and now that month is over. Or they bought the game and played their free...
Aug 1, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
Fixed In 5 Steps Or Less: Clade & Mastery
.
you miss a big big, probably the biggest deal with mastery It has no variety at all actually, if you are a any character you take like...
Jul 31, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
Alvarin nerf suggestion list - in case you didn't nerf them for the patch day and everyone spams you
.
Literally dude Thursar clade gifts be like 20 hp per minute -20% healing +5 stam +5 health (2 points) 10% dmg for 10 seconds 8...
Jul 31, 2026
I
Iloros
reacted to
Dargelar's post
in the thread
Alvarin nerf suggestion list - in case you didn't nerf them for the patch day and everyone spams you
with
Like
.
I'm certainly extremely negative about the Alvarin, but your edits have touched even me. The main problems are the virtual absence of...
Jul 31, 2026
Dargelar
replied to the thread
Alvarin nerf suggestion list - in case you didn't nerf them for the patch day and everyone spams you
.
I'm certainly extremely negative about the Alvarin, but your edits have touched even me. The main problems are the virtual absence of...
Jul 31, 2026
Dargelar
replied to the thread
Fixed In 5 Steps Or Less: Clade & Mastery
.
"Set Clade level to 20 upon completing the Haven tutorial or upon leaving Haven, and recursively to 20 for all existing characters on...
Jul 31, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
Pop Dropping
.
Most predictable shit ever. No Alv MA nerf no patch or hotfix at all no word even from devs. But again make no mistakr its the 0 build...
Jul 31, 2026
Dargelar
replied to the thread
Henchman/leadership skill
.
Because AI character and pet models lack density and can overlap, developing pets is pointless. First, let's make sure pets fight by the...
Jul 31, 2026
Dargelar
replied to the thread
Fixed In 5 Steps Or Less: Reputation & Murder
.
I agree and have been waiting for such an improvement for a long time. In this game, all combat advantages are given to PVP bandits. A...
Jul 31, 2026
Top
Bottom