YOUR PLACE IN QUEUE???

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
what you guys talking about everythink is fine!

haha. well the number is going down for me, so I'm ignoring the crazy minute number... but if I crash on log in... IMDUN. It's not that important. I really wanted to log into the game. The whole idea behind this queue shit was that no matter how long you had to wait, you would eventually get into the game, and if that's not working as intended, then the whole thing is a FAKING JOKE. Otoh not trying to wait 9 hours at 955 q-position either. So I'm hoping that's some glitch. Wow my queue went to 3 suddenly :O Time to get shit on, I can feel it. Hup 7 now. lol. 9. - only lightly pulling hair -

Edit:

I dont even know russian, but that is some funny shit 😆

LOL oyeah, kinda shit mofo is worth, I think of those moments like little angels coming in to cheer us up.

Jybwee

May 28, 2020
So... what cha all doin with your queue time?

I figured out an anagram of
Mortal Online
is
ill tone a norm

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
apparently even if you get in you cant even move its so laggy. 15 min delay to mounting a horse. Banks dotn work. Nothing works.

Queue is down to 275 and now going up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: sniku2001 and oykd

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Relaunching later doesnt seem like a bad idea does it now.

Reactions: oykd

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Kicked from logon in server and now it fails every time.

login server mush have crashed. GG SV

xtort

Jan 30, 2022
My queue number and estimated time to join INCREASES instead of decreasing. That's something new :)

Vagabond80

Jan 31, 2022
This is all pointing to there being a bug that they didn’t know about. This has just made what we’ve all been dealing with visible…. Yay? At least now they understand the crap some of us have had to put up with.

of course the downside is it’s still not fixed or at least some part of it isn’t fixed

Reactions: Jackdstripper

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
The server is at max and no more people are getting in. Everyone is sitting there with the same queue numbers.
we are back to where we were before the patch.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
So after 5 hours of sitting in the queue watching these nonsensical numbers go up and down all day…..buddy logs into discord, launches game and in 15 minutes is in….🤬

🤬🤬🤬🤬 you SV!

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
The latest server-side fix and reboot has now made the queue go down instead of up, but it's like a few numbers every 30 seconds or so. Queue position is 1,100 with no ETA.

At this rate, I would have to leave my PC on at night while I go to sleep and go to work the next day. It just takes way too long and not worth it at this point in time.

I'm going to wait a few more weeks and hopefully by then they have upgraded server capacity or whatever it is that they need to do to allow more players to play smoothly.

In the meantime, I'll play some other games and upload moments that I enjoyed. Hopefully by the time I'm done and come back, the server will accept me.

Jan 28, 2022
We'll another 6 hours of queue time today. Didn't get in, started from spot 2500 roughly, went down to 300 in about an hour then jumped back up to 1024 and in 5 hours just barely got to under 500. In all fairness, someone did mention Henrik is a newb. Maybe he got it wrong and thought people wanted "Less pew pew and more QQ". They then proceeded to add more Queues. My first queue of today must have been the queue to join the second queue. Honest mistake on SVs side. If this was intentional, and they wanted to add more Queue content, they did a heck of a job. In all fairness, all evidence does indicate people love the new Q-content since everyone is logging so much online time doing just that. The data does not lie.