*You need to stable your pet before you can conduct business in this town*

Cravez

Feb 22, 2022
Just something from observing towns teeming with people, very hard to navigate the towns or access certain things like Banks with the amount of people just leaving mounts around or riding on their mounts into buildings.

Could we somehow implement a system where if your mounts/pets are currently within the town radius, trying to access a Vendor or Banker will give a message along the lines of *You need to stable your pet before you can conduct business in this town*

Two things:
- I'm only basing this off towns I've seen. I'm probably missing out on towns that might not have Stables.
- Aware that snooping Mount bags will also be super important for the skill in the future. Maybe might be viable to snoop mount bags in Lawless towns or in the game world. You'll still be able to snoop into player inventory in any town then anyway.

Cravez

Feb 22, 2022
you go out farming and have 6 stacks of whatever in your bags. how would you get these into your bank if you cant use the banker while your mount is about?

-barcode

True I never thought about that, maybe some kind of system to allow access to the bank from the stable?

Raknor

Sep 14, 2021
Hyllspeia
you go out farming and have 6 stacks of whatever in your bags. how would you get these into your bank if you cant use the banker while your mount is about?

-barcode

Need to be able to stable the horse with the bags and move them to the broker or veredari or something...