You are in the server queue.

Asparlorn

Jan 28, 2022
New "new world"! I bought a game to sit in line for hours and get disconnected from the queue for "inactivity" ?!

Johnnie

Jan 28, 2022
Excellent queue simulator!
And all in order to catch an error after 30 minutes of waiting ...

King Christof

Jan 27, 2022
Firstly, this is no New World. At all (New World did not only decline because of its server queues). Totally different type of game. Secondly, yes we get it. It really sucks not being able to play. Coding is difficult, with thousands of lines of code it takes a good deal of time to find mistakes. I am as frustrated as you all are (believe me), however just constantly compiling the same statements on forums will not help the developers. They are well aware of the issue and working on it.

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
In hindsight, not starting the subscription during this time was a smart move while the server is in limbo for all those who cannot log in. It is likely to confer a little grace period for SV in the eyes of all those waiting in the queue.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Asparlorn

Jan 28, 2022
I've been sitting in line for 7 hours. All the events only crash reports unreal engn 4 and EAT... xD
when will this orgy end???

release mt*ck....

Istar

Jan 28, 2022
EMEA
I've been sitting in line for 7 hours. All the events only crash reports unreal engn 4 and EAT... xD
when will this orgy end???

release mt*ck....

the worst thing is, i thought i got the soltution yesterday after about 10 hours of testing i was finaly ingame, now again crashing all the time. i know, its quite frustrating.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
At minimum anyways there should be an estimated time, or queue counter. This complete lack of information is maddening as hell. Get your crap together SV.

Istar

Jan 28, 2022
EMEA
At minimum anyways there should be an estimated time, or queue counter. This complete lack of information is maddening as hell. Get your crap together SV.
i agree, this would be helpfull, but more for them they could join and then the game crashes that they have like 5 more min befor the slot get closed so they can at least try a few times. im trying to get in for so many hours and dont even have the possibilitie to test properly as i have to wait about an hour between each try.

Biz

Jan 28, 2022
It's definitely not as clear cut as whether you were in game or not when the server went down, but it does seem there is an account state which a subset of people are in, with commonalities like the 20-minute queue and crash cycle, and others who just never leave the queue, and others who never enter it - but who all ran the game at the same time.
Other thing to consider, IMHO, where did you log out.
In the first night of uptime i moved my char out of haven to follow my guild, logging off at bakti bank. The only time I could log in back, before it crashed, it was crowded. This is not really my field of competence so idk.

grendel

Jun 13, 2020
15-30 minutes in queue, drops out of it, no error message. Doesnt matter if I try to log into myrland or log on an account with no toon made.

Istar

Jan 28, 2022
EMEA
somehow im having a flashback, took holidays that i can enjoy the release, now today since 12 hours im trying to connect. again. remembers me on NW. guess should of stop taking holidays lol.