You are in the server queue.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I just wanna know that I will eventually get in if I leave it on lol. Can someone say that?

Edit: cuz my luck has been NO when I tried a few times.

Veiyloxx

Jan 27, 2022
I've been waiting for a couple hours now... im about to demand my money back. Im tired of gamr companies underestimating the amount of people that want to play their games and cant figure this out... the online gaming has been around for 25 years and they still make the same mistake year after year.

Reactions: Starz

Dixie

Jan 27, 2022
I've been trying to beat the Haven ->> real world boss ALL day. It keeps me in "You are in the server queue." for 20-30minutes then crashes me to mainmenu or client crashes. Repeat. For 10 hours now. :(

Dixie

Jan 27, 2022
I've been trying to beat the Haven ->> real world boss ALL day. It keeps me in "You are in the server queue." for 20-30minutes then crashes me to mainmenu or client crashes. Repeat. For 10 hours now. :(
Update!!!!!! I got to see my character and it said "Enter Nave" i pressed play and instantly client crashed :( Repeat first post indefinitely.

Istar

Jan 28, 2022
EMEA
same crashes here @Dixie , already also tried to start the game direct via mortalonline2.exe, but even that did not brought any help. "as well as reinstalling the game, EAC and reboots."(edited)
any recomondations? as i trie to connect since yesterday evening, could play in heaven normaly but joining the real world stoped me completely.

"Go to your installation folder and locate the EasyAntiCheat folder. Rightclick on EasyAntiCheat_EOS_Setup.exe and execute it as admin. or use the EAC_Install.bat batch file.

this worked for me." (edited)

Last edited:
So, I've collected a lot of data from forum posts, reddit, Discord and various streams, and I believe I've identified a pattern. Hopefully others who are experiencing this will be able to confirm.

I was able to login on Day 1 and move from Haven to Myrland with no issues. At the end of Day 1, I chose to logout, versus stay in game AFK or macro. Today every time I tried to login, I would spend between 18 and 21 minutes in the queue, get the login screen, and then crash, with the Unhandled Exception: 0x80000003 - UE4 error message.

In collecting data, it seems that the people who were actively logged into game, afk or macroing, when the server down in the morning, are NOT experiencing the 18-21 minute queue and crash cycle, and all those who ARE, seem to be people who were not in game when it went down...

Does this match your experience, either if you are crashing, or if you are not?

Biz

Jan 28, 2022
So, I've collected a lot of data from forum posts, reddit, Discord and various streams, and I believe I've identified a pattern. Hopefully others who are experiencing this will be able to confirm.

I was able to login on Day 1 and move from Haven to Myrland with no issues. At the end of Day 1, I chose to logout, versus stay in game AFK or macro. Today every time I tried to login, I would spend between 18 and 21 minutes in the queue, get the login screen, and then crash, with the Unhandled Exception: 0x80000003 - UE4 error message.

In collecting data, it seems that the people who were actively logged into game, afk or macroing, when the server down in the morning, are NOT experiencing the 18-21 minute queue and crash cycle, and all those who ARE, seem to be people who were not in game when it went down...

I'm in this category.
I am having the queue-enter nave-crash with UE4 error cycle. From the 2nd day after the start.
First I could easily enter Haven and Travel to bakti, i logged out there and could just once log in to the bank before crashing.
I was not inside server when server shutted down.
This is utterly dissattisfying knowing i'm one of the few of my guild left out from the starting phase of the game..

Reactions: Anthrage

Duk420

Jan 12, 2022
I'm in this category.
I am having the queue-enter nave-crash with UE4 error cycle. From the 2nd day after the start.
First I could easily enter Haven and Travel to bakti, i logged out there and could just once log in to the bank before crashing.
I was not inside server when server shutted down.
This is utterly dissattisfying knowing i'm one of the few of my guild left out from the starting phase of the game..
I'm in the same boat. Watching my guild mates streams is not as satisfying as I hoped. Knowing I'm already at least 20 hours of play time behind the rest of my guild is disheartening.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021

Interesting info. I wonder if this changes people's PoV on the server issue. I logged out when the game started lagging unbearably. I can probably look up in some chat program when I did. Then I was never able to get back in. I was able to get back in after the reset, but it was morning so I was there within ten minutes of it coming back up.

Interesting info. I wonder if this changes people's PoV on the server issue. I logged out when the game started lagging unbearably. I can probably look up in some chat program when I did. Then I was never able to get back in. I was able to get back in after the reset, but it was morning so I was there within ten minutes of it coming back up.

It's definitely not as clear cut as whether you were in game or not when the server went down, but it does seem there is an account state which a subset of people are in, with commonalities like the 20-minute queue and crash cycle, and others who just never leave the queue, and others who never enter it - but who all ran the game at the same time.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Seems like I logged in the morning shortly after reset cuz like I said it was really getting laggy (like 1 second lag), came back around noon to try, couldn't get in. Tried around 4pm with the clear saved data thing and got in, but I couldn't even move items out of my bank, so I logged again, and was unable to get in again after that. That's on Wednesday.

But yea I do think just staying in the game was the key, but that's assuming you didn't get kicked (I did a bunch day1, but was able to log right back in.)

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
MORTAL OFFLINE 15$ A MONTH

No, the subscriptions didn't start yet:

20:53] Kallus Valk:
As Henrik announced on the twitch stream we will aim to push the next patch late tomorrow. This patch will fix both the login and enter game crashes, but also have other updates to improve server capacity for the mainland. If you are able to enter Haven now, do not leave for Nave right now as the queue is large. We are still working on improving the queues and will make another announcement tomorrow together with the next patch. We are working as fast as we can to get these launch issues fixed, thank you for your patience. The first month of free playtime has not started yet. We will start the free month of subscription when the server is in a more stable state.

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
As we wait, here is a reminder of where New World was at launch, and where it is now a mere 4 months later:

Screenshot_20220127-170236_Chrome.jpg

While long server queues weren't the only factor that led to its downfall, it was probably one of the major contributors.

SV, whatever you're going to do, you better do it fast. The long line of people out there will not wait while you try to resolve the server queue, and they aren't going to be as patient and forgiving as some of us here are.