You are in the server queue.

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
About two hours ago in Discord:

[09:54] Kallus Valk:
The developers are now back after a little bit of sleep preparing a patch with multiple fixes, including the dreaded login queue crash. The patch must go through internal testing and will probably take a few hours to build and verify.

puttyknife

Jan 27, 2022
i installed the patch... and nothing is working either iit still the same fucking thigs 3 days im trying to play and im not able to log because it said : you are in the server queue

puffpuffpass

Jan 24, 2022
I have been running it since 11pm last night trying to get in. I recorded 15 unreal engine crashes and I currently am sitting in queue now for over 4 hours. No crash yet but being stuck in queue sucks. I wish I would have refunded when I could. And it looks like just over 7000 people are actually in game. It’s crazy a number that low is an issue.

D

Deleted member 44

I have unlocked 3rd person view and I have tamed a cougar. I'm doing it.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
I finally managed to log in right after server reset, after waiting all day yesterday in que.
However i do hear guildies not being able to log in again. It really seems that somewhere around 5k to 7k population the queue gets ridiculous.

CrgHck

Jan 27, 2022
Stockholm
I have been running it since 11pm last night trying to get in. I recorded 15 unreal engine crashes and I currently am sitting in queue now for over 4 hours. No crash yet but being stuck in queue sucks. I wish I would have refunded when I could. And it looks like just over 7000 people are actually in game. It’s crazy a number that low is an issue.
Its not crazy, WoW had a 2500cap or something, that's why everyone makes several servers. I Like 1 server more just hope it will work soon.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Now its letting me get past the login screen to character select. But crashes as soon as i select my character

if you can get that far, and if you can cope with it (assuming you are in Myr), I would suggest deleting the char and hanging out in Haven. Real talk. All my guildies (lol funny term I'm not used to in MO) are in Haven no problems.

Spec everything you can and wait this out, cuz something is wrong in Myrland.

Cruor

Sep 14, 2021
Has anyone figured out the crash on loggin? I keep waiting in que for 20-40 mins only to either 1) crash 2) get to see my character, then crash, 3) game just goes to the black Mortal Online 2 screen. I have done the following: Check all my drivers, copy people's setting who are in, use a VPN, not use a VPN, Uninstalled, reinstalled the game, did the delete save files thing. I was perfect in Haven, I got to Clade 13 but i just have not been able to play once entering the Mainland. Hotfix did not help at all.

King Christof

Jan 27, 2022
So far today I have attempted to connect 4 separate times. The game itself does not crash but seems to relaunch and bring me back to the main login menu. So far it has happened 4 times in 2 hours. Really loving the game so far. It is unfortunate this is happening. Also worth noting before the hot fix update today I had no issues last night. 20-30 minute que times but no crashing.

EDIT: Just got to the login screen, hit enter world and then UE4 crashed. 4 hours later.
:/

-Christof

Last edited:
Reactions: Starz

Adalbis

Jan 24, 2022
Why they dont put on some queue counter. I need to know how many people have before me so we can do anyting else in the mid time knowing how many people still waiting for enter in the game...
50 min waiting... I want to playyyyy

Last edited: