You are Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider_11

Mar 27, 2021
I have played maybe 5-10 min of gameplay between the login queue and server restarts. Is there a ban based on how many times you try to login while the server is booting? The only reason I can think of being banned for is pressing the login every 2-3 min while waiting for the server to start back up. It seems the server is finally back up but now I am just receiving "You are banned from the server". Am I really banned and can anyone think of a rule I could have possibly broke without knowing? Again I have prolly played for 20 min max, going to a graveyard and fighting undead, other than try to get back in to fast I cant think of any other rule. I have never used in game chat, I am not sure why my account would be banned.

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
I have played maybe 5-10 min of gameplay between the login queue and server restarts. Is there a ban based on how many times you try to login while the server is booting? The only reason I can think of being banned for is pressing the login every 2-3 min while waiting for the server to start back up. It seems the server is finally back up but now I am just receiving "You are banned from the server". Am I really banned and can anyone think of a rule I could have possibly broke without knowing? Again I have prolly played for 20 min max, going to a graveyard and fighting undead, other than try to get back in to fast I cant think of any other rule. I have never used in game chat, I am not sure why my account would be banned.

We had a couple people get banned logging in also

SoftHater

Mar 16, 2021
Hot place full of hate.
Apparently multiple players are getting banned for no reason lately.

I would suggest you some names of who contact to get rid of it, but apparently only writing their name, makes the thread eligible for deletion.
Something like they are Voldemort or such.
PM.

Spider_11

Mar 27, 2021
Did you have any 3rd party programs running at the time?
That specifically effects MO2, No. I would say I have normal 3rd party apps running, with the exception of Valorants Anticheat that always runs. I would have had Steam/Epic/Blizzard launchers. This morning though I do seem to be unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.