Yanek asks for help in solving an important issue ;)

Going to Myrland?

• Total voters

Amelia

Jun 6, 2020
D
Hello friends, my name is Yanek, maybe some of you know me and know what I do in our favorite game, for those who don't know, I'll tell you. January 29th will be exactly a year since I am in Haven and everyone is helping people with weapons and armor, doing it for free. I've never had any other characters and I've never been in the big world yet, believe it or not. I decided to create this post on the forum just so that you could help me decide whether to stay in Haven or go to help in Myrland.

Thank you all for your attention and good luck ;)
Well I think 1 year in Heaven it's enough, you can move and.....prepare ;)
May I suggest you to leave Heaven for the following places , Tindrem, Meduli, Mourin Khur or Fabernum depending your play style.
See you

Yanek

Jun 21, 2022
Thank you all for your kind parting words, I have made a decision, it's time to go to Myrland. I stayed in Haven for such a long time because I wanted to help and not confuse all beginners and those looking for the best builds, so that they would not be afraid of this game and enjoy it. I am not afraid and I know perfectly well what is happening in the big world, but even knowing this, I will help there. Thank you all again and see you on the other side, good luck to everyone ;)

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Most people's first experience the second they hit MainLand is getting Murdered in cold blooded murder. That can be very discouraging and is, for a lot of people, a quit moment. I don't think people need your or anyone else's help on Haven.

Yeah esp if they know you have been in Haven for awhile. Was watching True Lies (OPEN... YOUR... MIND) cuz it's free, and it's like when he first got into the cab w/ that mutant who turned out to be a mole and rebels came in and started blowing everything up: "WELCOME TO MARS! HE HEHH." Cept y'know, it's welcome to Mortal.

Edit: duli is really popping atm. Bakti used to be a good place, but that node line/choke point really makes it tough for new players. All the good gains from Bakti are gonna come from Jungle Camp or at least down by river (Farley voice?) and it's heavily camped. W Jungle via duli is underrated! You don't get celanos, tho. I tried hard to help in Hyll, but a disagreement w/ some of the larger forces there made me feel my effort was wasted. Still great money you can make there, too, but it's farm money, not broker money. Still got structures there and use them, but I'm dun trying to help their nubs.

CLANDESTINE CALLED ETERNAL A NONFACTOR GUILD cuz they were mad they were getting scraped at the troll, and I said I'm not gonna help/support what will ultimately help Karni get GK keep. THERE I SAID IT. But I did promise I'd never kill Clanz so... til they start in on us, it's more just like, fine, enjoy your dead town + empty broker, buddo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yanek

skibba5000

Mar 30, 2021
Thank you all for your kind parting words, I have made a decision, it's time to go to Myrland. I stayed in Haven for such a long time because I wanted to help and not confuse all beginners and those looking for the best builds, so that they would not be afraid of this game and enjoy it. I am not afraid and I know perfectly well what is happening in the big world, but even knowing this, I will help there. Thank you all again and see you on the other side, good luck to everyone ;)
Enjoy:)

Grudge Bringer

May 28, 2020
Come to Meduli. Friendly city and the surrounding countryside is patrolled by guards. Lots of new players to help in Meduli

Reactions: Yanek

CherryKush

Jan 25, 2022
Now that you've been in the main world for awhile give us an update, how are you liking or disliking it so far?

Yanek

Jun 21, 2022
Now that you've been in the main world for awhile give us an update, how are you liking or disliking it so far?
Yes, of course I can tell you about my emotions. It's a pretty big and beautiful world, I'm glad I didn't study it on video, Henrik and the team did a great job for which I am sincerely grateful to them. I have met many people who were both kind travelers and merchants, and bandits who robbed passers-by on roads and bridges, I was killed for no reason, but this does not frighten me and does not stop me. This game allows us to play our roles like in a movie and someone gets the roles of bad guys, but the most important thing is that they like it. I do not blame the players for such actions, although it is sometimes difficult for me alone to fend off a group of bandits. Unfortunately, I didn't have enough time to study at least something because of the injury I recently received, I had to have an operation and spend a month in the hospital. I hope this year I will be able to get back on my feet in the game and start helping at least something in the big world, and I also have plans to create one character on a permanent basis in Haven.

TruthGlass

Mar 24, 2023
If helping people is what you want to do you can do much more in nave than you ever could do in haven. It will take you time to learn yourself, but something as simple as guiding a player to the horse spawn is more than even the most exploitable things in haven could offer. You could create a guild like Eveunivercity/MortalUnivercity to help new players and if they ever drop lictors in a few places even help keep the peace. Considering how safe nave is now it really is not much different than haven.