WuTANGisFOREVER TOWER of DOOM completed.

Apr 25, 2022
Once the word was out - all of you lower creatures banded together, but once again underestimated my intelligence and my resolve.
All in all 150+ different KOKO & HOOLEGION members along with all kinds of filth were sighted around the castle, creatures from all walks of life showed up to witness our glory.
At one time 50 were seen roaming around the tower.

The truth is - we are better in any aspect of this game, then you can ever dream to be. Deal with it and meet us in vadda when you lost that sasquatchpride mantle you are wearing and are ready to really learn how to play.

ANG1.png

ANG2.png

ANG 3.png

ANG 4.jpg
ANG 5.jpg

ANG 6.jpg

ANG setting things straight for a living since ´97

• Haha
Reactions: Tzone and Ibarruri

Pragma

Mar 17, 2022
You know the first thing people will do when they get sieging will be te destroy every building you own, enjoy it will you can.

Apr 25, 2022
I achieve the UNTHINKABLE by building a stronghold DIRECTLY the middle of your puny HEARTS & the centerof the entire map at the best horse spawn ever.
While you muster up half of the wannabepvpers on the server 100 koko&hoolegion creatures to show up infront of the keep, lose a bunch of horses - look stupid and achieve absolutely nothing.

And as a counter of your inbredrity style of a guild you post "a screenshot" of how you looted 50g worth of items, half of em looted from your corpses and you achieved this by either:
A.) Botting the password for hours.
B.) Watching my stream which you hate so much and report daily and showcasing how broken the password protection system sv implemented really is
C.) Calling on your leadgm buddy to tell you the password.

All things considered you HOOLEGIONS are doing a better job of humilating yourself then i ever could.

Loonytoon lemmings got the madness in their blood, your an EXTRA topping (a not very tasty one) on the sandbox cake i am feasting upon on nothing more, nothing less. A stepping stone, to be used while i wait for more at the all you can eat lemming buffet. Not even with seeing everything i do live you can come up with anything better then streamsniping & ridiculously stupid propaganda posts to boost the irrelevant morale of your lowskilled lemmin gang.

PS: I ENJOY EVERYTHING AS LONG AS I WANT AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE - NOT YOU FRAGMA - NOT YOUR HOOLEGION ALLIANCE - NOT YOUR NUTCUPPING COALTION OF 60% OF THE SERVER CAN DO ABOUT IT !!! ROFLMAO AND YOU TRY SO HARD....
And here i thought i bashed you already into being a complete mute.
You know where to find me, irl losers.

WutANG showing lemmings how pathetic they are since ´97

Last edited:

Pragma

Mar 17, 2022
That's a lot of hate coming from only one person, i'm surprised you remember i'm from legion, as for the screenshots i hope it's not someone from my guild, we're not fan of this kind of gamer words, at least you bring content to the game whenever you like it or not, and for your stream i saw you placing furniture so you can glitch and go through them, and that's all i need to see to remember what kind of player you are

Apr 25, 2022
That's a lot of hate coming from only one person, i'm surprised you remember i'm from legion, as for the screenshots i hope it's not someone from my guild, we're not fan of this kind of gamer words, at least you bring content to the game whenever you like it or not, and for your stream i saw you placing furniture so you can glitch and go through them, and that's all i need to see to remember what kind of player you are

"You hope its not one of your members", you truly are too simple to see the forest cause of all of them trees. Ignorant creature living with garbage but calling it honey!
YOU ARE SCHMUTZ - everyone knows what. Get used to it hoolegion victim.

You got 300 players 1000 accounts combined in your alliance, but even cant deal with teh sickest playa around.
And here your entire alliance keep being obsessed about a single player.
Truly pathetic.

PS: You saw me place furniture in my house to make it a rust/ark like type of house and thats all you remember. LAWLZ
Me being smarter than you ever day of the week, sadly you none of ya even understand the truth, when a fact hits you in the face.

Those are also not your alliance and guild members at all

TRY HARD LEMMINGS OF THE HIGHEST ORDER
You must love the toxicity of this world, no balls no brains and all.

ANG telling even the most insinificunt lemmings the truth tho they cant learn since ´97

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2022
Did someone say he killed the horses in my stronghold?

LAWL now look at you fools!
MOAR HORSES PLX.JPG

ANG taming horses and killing yours faster then 1000 lemmings can count together since ´97

Attachments

• MOAR HORSES PLX.JPG
    MOAR HORSES PLX.JPG
    376.9 KB · Views: 14

Zilican

Sep 13, 2021
You got lucky it wasn't spotted a few mins earlier and now you're wanking yourself off on the forums...

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
This guy is awesome. I met him on steam. He does put the terror bird on ya. Still I respect the high level of trolling.