Wipe

chalkie

Apr 5, 2021
hi all

Loving the game just wanted to know as I have not seen anything I have played the stress test and purchased the game unsure when the stress test finishes and just wanted to see if anyone knows when the wipe and persistent version of the game starts?

Turbizzler

May 28, 2020
Fabernum
No one knows yet, but my guess is months away. There's still a lot to improve and add before it's persistent release ready.

I would estimate late Q3.

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
Game will go live in the next 1-3 months is my guess. Next on the roadmap is tc, thievery, and trade brokers. The last things truly required for launch. Knowing 2021 gaming, its most likely game will be launched asap (this seems to be a recurring theme for gaming). Nobody knows 100% tho when launch will be.

Reactions: Alrashid and Xunila

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
They are so far from being ready for persistent imo. Still massive amounts of bugs and major features not added yet. Keeps and housing need to be in day 1 of persistent. Otherwise guilds are going to just stock up on materials and whoever logs in first on "TC patch" day gets to insta place a keep down. It must be in day 1 so guilds can have a fair chance to rush for the required materials.

Also balance is way off and they aren't even going to bother with it until they feel the servers are working properly, according to Henrik.

I agree with a Q3 persistent.

Reactions: Woody

Dominatrixx

Nov 23, 2020
I hope game will be released soon, but on the other hand I guess that devs want it be as polished as possible by the launch day, so my bet is that release will happen in about 5-6 months from now.

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
Everybody is talking and guessing about the persistent state. StarVault announced an update of the road map, and I hope we will see the features they would like to implement before persistence and the date of the persistent state in the next road map. From my point of view I would like to see the persistent state in some weeks, but of cause there are many heavy problems in the current state. I agree to @MolagAmur that all guilds would start to stock materials if the housing system would be released later. On the other hand in MO1 the housing and keeps system came later about one or two month after release. Some guilds will be the first keep owners anyway, and we will get wars for the keeps afterwards anyway.

Vrenmar

Nov 21, 2020
Im hoping Q4 2021. Id rather wait for a more finished product. I agree keeps and TC should be in for persistance, but sadly I think henrik said this is not going to be the case. Realistically we are probably looking at 3 months til persistance.

shill

Mar 24, 2021
(...) Keeps and housing need to be in day 1 of persistent (...)

I agree with a Q3 persistent.

On yesterday's stream Henrik said housing will be added after game goes persistant. I hardly believe they will wait 6 months to be honest, they want it to be stable, clean some major bugs and subscription money will start to flow.

Hopefuly not to early,I do agree balance is not there yet, it could backfire on devs if it turns into meta-plate-longbow-horsie killers everywhere from day one.

My guess is 2-3 months tops.