Why do some streamers get to play the game without paying for subs?

azezal

Mar 27, 2024
Not everyone has the desire or the time to be a streamer. Some of us actually have more important things in our lives then being attention seekers, who think they are so special that the world wants to watch them moving a mouse around and pressing some keys on a keyboard, while accusing others of stream sniping each time they don't encounter a solo newb.

It's like all players are equal but some players are more equal than others

Last edited:

Gnidex

Feb 2, 2022
Because they can't make any money streaming MO2 since the audience for the game is miniscule. You can expect streamers that top at 2 digits to spend money on MO2.

azezal

Mar 27, 2024
No one forcing them to play this. They should have to pay like everyone else. It's this perverse capitalism that gets on my nerves. Like a celebrity going into a bar or restaurants and expecting not to pay. Because some assume its some kind of gift to be rewarded with their divine presense.

Reactions: Xunila

azezal

Mar 27, 2024
Entitlement? Expecting some attention hungry streamer kids to pay their way like everyone else? You probably think that streaming is some kind of job, when at best it could be called a hobby. Just because someone builds model trains at home, does not mean they can get free train rides. Even that is more worthwhile than saying some random stuff while playing a video game, in the hope someone is actually bored and idle enough to watch it.

I figured I need a break from this game, since find I'm mostly just levelling up pets for profit while afk and getting on with my life. So kind of reminds me I will cancel both my subs. I hope when I come back streamers are no longer getting a free ride. Plenty of games where streamers have to pay for stuff just like everyone else.

Reactions: MortalEnjoyer42069

Robmo

Community Manager
Staff member
Dec 9, 2021

Everyone has equal opportunity to apply to be apart of our Creator Program. Including you.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021

Everyone has equal opportunity to apply to be apart of our Creator Program. Including you.

Aspiring to strengthen the bonds within our community

creative genius

____

Yall shuda shown yaboy some love like 2 years ago, when it mattered!

Of course, keeping it real is prol not something SV wants.