Whoever does the balance at SV should be fired. (Event-Droprate-Nerf)

Rhias

May 28, 2020
Day 1 Loot:
WXuz44X.jpg

Day 2 Loot:
ZyImW25.jpg

Isn't it always the same? On patchday it is super OP, and on the days after it gets nerfed to the ground. Why can't they just add something a little weaker and then buff it slightly instead of adding it super OP and then nerfing it into the ground?

Fearce

Mar 3, 2022
Dude the drop rate "adjust" hotfix is not the worst tbh.
Supposedly they do have a Q+A team. Implementing an Archery rework and forgot the controlled aiming book ... enough said.
Whoever is doing the Q+A needs to get fired immediately. How is something like this possible?
Starvault could save a lot of time and money by adding a test server and let players do the testing. This community really wants to help. Only thing needed is just to filter all the feedback.
On the testserver you have all skills at max and you have access to all materials in game. It will be so easy to find major bugs before releasing a patch.

Reactions: Deleted member 44
D

Deleted member 44

I really enjoyed day 1. Getting high value items while fighting over control of the area was fun. SV effectively killed the event 24 hours after it was released.

Elijah

Jun 17, 2021
Really confused about who made this decision and all of the people that must’ve approved it. For like 15 hours people got insanely good loot, but I couldn’t play that day. I was excited. Thought ‘hey I’ll hop in first thing in the morning and grind this event out,’ but by morning they nerfed it straight into the ground. Only a small bit of the player base had an opportunity to get anything good, and the people that were asleep/busy with life got absolutely screwed.

Not even going to get started on how impossible the event is as a mage. Invisible zombies everywhere, insanely tanks zombies.

I need one of those carrot helmets so I can boost my health by 700.

Rhias

May 28, 2020
Really confused about who made this decision and all of the people that must’ve approved it. For like 15 hours people got insanely good loot, but I couldn’t play that day. I was excited. Thought ‘hey I’ll hop in first thing in the morning and grind this event out,’ but by morning they nerfed it straight into the ground. Only a small bit of the player base had an opportunity to get anything good, and the people that were asleep/busy with life got absolutely screwed.

Not even going to get started on how impossible the event is as a mage. Invisible zombies everywhere, insanely tanks zombies.

I need one of those carrot helmets so I can boost my health by 700.
Same thing with the trinkets. I envy those who still got the super strong trinkets from when they got introduced.

2Op4Scrubs

Sep 11, 2021
If u think them nerfing Grave yard zombies was a bad thing ur a meme.
You consistently got op shit in 1min killing a zombie every min. Better shit was drooping at the fucking starter grave yard, then at any boss fights.

Good Job SV!

No I did not farm all day, day 1. I got 1 silver and gold recharge polish, a couple of shitty trinkets and 4 engravers. In like 30min, I was like wtf. Then I put in a bug report. Your welcome. 👺

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
If u think them nerfing Grave yard zombies was a bad thing ur a meme.
You consistently got op shit in 1min killing a zombie every min. Better shit was drooping at the fucking starter grave yard, then at any boss fights.

Good Job SV!

No I did not farm all day, day 1. I got 1 silver and gold recharge polish, a couple of shitty trinkets and 4 engravers. In like 30min, I was like wtf. Then I put in a bug report. Your welcome. 👺

It's a terrible thing because it's obviously a bait and switch mechanic that they employ time and again. I imagine other people are sharing my view point on that, but yea sux people who missed out, but that's not the problem, to me... it's that this is their MO (nopun.)

2Op4Scrubs

Sep 11, 2021
It's a terrible thing because it's obviously a bait and switch mechanic that they employ time and again. I imagine other people are sharing my view point on that, but yea sux people who missed out, but that's not the problem, to me... it's that this is their MO (nopun.)

I just think if their QAs and GMs actually played the game this would all be avoided.
I understand they had GM corruption in the past. But The are tons of instances I could bring up, That if the GMs and shit were actually able to play the game would be completely avoided.

Reactions: Elijah