When Will TC Animal Farm Will Be Release?

bopkasen

Jul 21, 2023
I like in Mortal Online 1 that you can buy a TC farm then have the vendor spawn animal for you to tame. When will this happen?

Rhodri_Taliesin

May 29, 2020
Wandering the road
They ruined the point of farms in the first game anyway. People complained that players were "printing gold" It devalued the animal materials market while making the minerals market more lucrative.

bopkasen

Jul 21, 2023
They ruined the point of farms in the first game anyway. People complained that players were "printing gold" It devalued the animal materials market while making the minerals market more lucrative.

I haven't forgotten the time that you lost your lykiator when you drove into Tindrem looking to fight me. :D
Your lykiator was what, 200g? :)

Looks, breeding patch is not even in. I doubt it was printing money because people have the freedom to not buy a breed and ride anything that was freshly tame. And, quite frankly, Star Vault should enhanced TC to encourage more traveling. And, to have a animal farm would creates even more traveling.

Rhodri_Taliesin

May 29, 2020
Wandering the road
I haven't forgotten the time that you lost your lykiator when you drove into Tindrem looking to fight me. :D
Your lykiator was what, 200g? :)

Looks, breeding patch is not even in. I doubt it was printing money because people have the freedom to not buy a breed and ride anything that was freshly tame. And, quite frankly, Star Vault should enhanced TC to encourage more traveling. And, to have a animal farm would creates even more traveling.

Two things wrong with that memory of yours.

1: It cost me next to nothing, I bred them and created the bloodline of them that made them run fast and cost no stamina.

2: If anything you probably abused the travesty of the old flagging system and blueblocked me to flag me grey. That being said, who even are you again?

Point 3: What even is your point? Your attempt to troll is tired and boring, stay on topic of the post- that being farming.

As far as farming goes, people complained because they were breeding wolves, dire wolves, and shore prowers on the farm and selling the materials on a flooded market, or selling them to vendors for straight gold. That's all there really was to it.

bopkasen

Jul 21, 2023
Two things wrong with that memory of yours.

1: It cost me next to nothing, I bred them and created the bloodline of them that made them run fast and cost no stamina.

2: If anything you probably abused the travesty of the old flagging system and blueblocked me to flag me grey. That being said, who even are you again?

Point 3: What even is your point? Your attempt to troll is tired and boring, stay on topic of the post- that being farming.

As far as farming goes, people complained because they were breeding wolves, dire wolves, and shore prowers on the farm and selling the materials on a flooded market, or selling them to vendors for straight gold. That's all there really was to it.

1. You worked hard. You paid hard. But, SV dropped the ball over the no stam drain issue. That legal exploit was everyone's doing.

2. The bank was full of civilians. Your job was to legally assassinate me as a war deck target. You were to assassinate me in the public bank during broad daylight after receiving words that I was in Tindreme town. You show up to attack me by swinging your sword. I had legal right to evade you. You hitted a civilian. Mission failed.

You were then arrested and tried in the court of Tindreme. The court found you guilty of war criminal - friendly fire to civilian casualty violating the rules of engagement after multiple witnesses came forward to testify against you. The Tindreme court sentenced you to death.

Tinderemic Lictor carried out your death sentence. Before the execution, they said "you fight like a whore". Their comment to you was inappropriate. And, you already had the last meal.

Believe me when I say this, I never ask for this. You shouldn't fight in a crowded public building. That's on you.

3. The topic have not been abandon. We are not in Help chat. I wrote in honesty and sincerity without trolling. Most people knew you were a professional lykiator breeder. I admire your pet's high price tag. Hat off to you.

Regardless of your confession of taking advantage of the lykiator's no stam legal exploit, you couldn't get a copy by using the animal breeding farm. It would have spawn a vanilla version of a mount resetting all of your hard works and spent money. Back then, Mortal Online 1 was not populated compared to MO2. It came down to people who have money paying to win via farming from PvE/PvP environment.

MO can give this another chance doing the job right this time around.

Last edited:

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
1. You worked hard. You paid hard. But, SV dropped the ball over the no stam drain issue. That legal exploit was everyone's doing.

2. The bank was full of civilians. Your job was to legally assassinate me as a war deck target. You were to assassinate me in the public bank during broad daylight after receiving words that I was in Tindreme town. You show up to attack me by swinging your sword. I had legal right to evade you. You hitted a civilian. Mission failed.

You were then arrested and tried in the court of Tindreme. The court found you guilty of war criminal - friendly fire to civilian casualty violating the rules of engagement after multiple witnesses came forward to testify against you. The Tindreme court sentenced you to death.

Tinderemic Lictor carried out your death sentence. Before the execution, they said "you fight like a whore". Their comment to you was inappropriate. And, you already had the last meal.

Believe me when I say this, I never ask for this. You shouldn't fight in a crowded public building. That's on you.

3. The topic have not been abandon. We are not in Help chat. I wrote in honesty and sincerity without trolling. Most people knew you were a professional lykiator breeder. I admire your pet's high price tag. Hat off to you.

Regardless of your confession of taking advantage of the lykiator's no stam legal exploit, you couldn't get a copy by using the animal breeding farm. It would have spawn a vanilla version of a mount resetting all of your hard works and spent money. Back then, Mortal Online 1 was not populated compared to MO2. It came down to people who have money paying to win via farming from PvE/PvP environment.

MO can give this another chance doing the job right this time around.

haha, post it in the lore section. This is what MO is missing :(

Animal Farms, which btw... IMO farming would be for CROPS and CROP farms were also exploited because they didn't need to be in any special area, just whatever, where-ever... were indeed exploited for goldfarm. The best parts were like someone putting up a donkey pen somewhere. If it was limited like that, it would be good, prol. Or since MO2, mongrels.

Also if your Lyk had no stam drain, it didn't have a good top speed. It was actually balanced. It just so happened that there was a big mount discrepancy for awhile, then they nerfed Lyks into the ground. I remm going out to camp Arctic lyks to get some real fatties that had stupid top speeds. They weren't the best overall, but they had their purpose. Like I said, there were so many ways you could make a mount, it was quite cool. It's just, after awhile, everyone had them and a meta developed. For more than a year, and I started breeding late, I would just be riding away from almost everyone like wahaha. Sooner or later, everyone gets the good stuff and the massive breed and rebreed (I'd just throw breeds I didn't want on broker, fun for all! Get dem genes) for what was it like 2g? It became kind of a joke after awhile. But fat mounts, lo str mounts etc... there was a lot of fun to be had customizing your ride.

Reactions: bopkasen

bopkasen

Jul 21, 2023
haha, post it in the lore section. This is what MO is missing :(

Animal Farms, which btw... IMO farming would be for CROPS and CROP farms were also exploited because they didn't need to be in any special area, just whatever, where-ever... were indeed exploited for goldfarm. The best parts were like someone putting up a donkey pen somewhere. If it was limited like that, it would be good, prol. Or since MO2, mongrels.

Also if your Lyk had no stam drain, it didn't have a good top speed. It was actually balanced. It just so happened that there was a big mount discrepancy for awhile, then they nerfed Lyks into the ground. I remm going out to camp Arctic lyks to get some real fatties that had stupid top speeds. They weren't the best overall, but they had their purpose. Like I said, there were so many ways you could make a mount, it was quite cool. It's just, after awhile, everyone had them and a meta developed. For more than a year, and I started breeding late, I would just be riding away from almost everyone like wahaha. Sooner or later, everyone gets the good stuff and the massive breed and rebreed (I'd just throw breeds I didn't want on broker, fun for all! Get dem genes) for what was it like 2g? It became kind of a joke after awhile. But fat mounts, lo str mounts etc... there was a lot of fun to be had customizing your ride.

I appreciate it! :)