What Should I do?

Favonius Cornelius

Jun 4, 2020
The Empire
I stand at an existential precipice. What should I do?

I see plenty of cess filled scumbags here, but that is nothing new. The question is, should I pretend to give a shit, or should I use my gaming experience and skill to torture and harass those I hate? Should I crush those smooth brined scumbags with unbridled HATE, or should my revenge be something exquisite, something for the history books?

Help me harness my hate. Guide my revenge. What should MAGAots experience in this game?

Know that real power is at your command with your response. I feel like REVENGE...and when a Cornelian feels like revenge...the possibilities are endless.

Favonius Cornelius

Jun 4, 2020
The Empire
I'm going to go ahead and throw some Greek oil on the fire; House Cornelius declares war on REKT and PYRE, and if they don't exist, then I declare war on their children.

Xbotslayer

Jan 21, 2022
Mr. Cornelius,

You have tried to siege us before, yet were held up on trying to get through one gate. Before you lay claim to our placements and node lines, just know that it was not possible to intentionally choose placement of structures there. However, you failed miserably at your multiple attempts, and I look forward to the future attempts. It brings content that I am grateful to have. And if you are looking for a guild that plays for the long haul and empire building, PYRE renegades is looking to recruit dedicated members. Seems we will have plenty of content per Cornelius's statement. We offer knowledge, training, apprenticing, and comradery that will lead to life long friendships. We seek to find our place in the world through the means of conquest, diplomacy, and most importantly keeping it fun for our members.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.”
― Marcus Aurelius

-Live long and prosper Cornelius, we look forward to doing business together.

-Signed,
Old Leadership of Pyre

Reactions: Rorry

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Maybe try getting a job and working out twice a week

WOW.

(after long silence)

Fav roll w/ us my dude. You seem to got the mental part down. I'm a diff type. I see your sophistication... now let's see how well you handle it.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
I stand at an existential precipice. What should I do?

I see plenty of cess filled scumbags here, but that is nothing new. The question is, should I pretend to give a shit, or should I use my gaming experience and skill to torture and harass those I hate? Should I crush those smooth brined scumbags with unbridled HATE, or should my revenge be something exquisite, something for the history books?

Help me harness my hate. Guide my revenge. What should MAGAots experience in this game?

Know that real power is at your command with your response. I feel like REVENGE...and when a Cornelian feels like revenge...the possibilities are endless.
What did someone do to you that it requires so much hate and effort?