What race are you playing on launch? [Poll]

What race are you playing on launch?

• Total voters

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I got two buddd. Human for human things, prol Full Khur or maybe Khur+1kall STOUT. LEAN VEELA. I am def going to do most of my mischief on the lean veela I imagine, tho, so I guess that would be my main, tho my forum namesake will be human.

Reactions: ArcaneConsular

Nefnate

Jun 23, 2021
My Mind
I will, always, play my Tindremene self insert, Nef. Had some debate about going Alvarin because they are so damn fun, but, I can't make the change.

I have a lot of fun being the underdog in terms of power, and I love the flexibility in their attribute spread and clade gifts.

"So, your character is skilled for PvP and has way more damage / speed / HP than me?"
"Yeah!"
"I probably SHOULD run." (gives me an excuse for those times...)

...and on the flip side, well. If you lose to Nef, you lose to me, not stats. I was disadvantaged the entire time x) by race and by build.

The dynamic makes it all a lot more exciting for me.

Last edited:

SilentPony

Nov 27, 2021
Khurite human, even if their stats suck. I want my authentic golden horde horse archer experience. Not like I intend to fight any fights I don't win, and the shortbow seems a preferred choice for mounted archers anyway.

Grudge Bringer

May 28, 2020
All the whining about Alvarins being weak basically made them the meta with their speed buff. They suck for dueling but for actual combat which is 90% kiting and bandaging they are insanely deadly on foot. OP and is why all foot fighter griefer guilds main them.

SV has a hard time balancing.

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
In another thread people compain that Thursar gets too many buffs. Still nobody seems to want to play them...
Thursars are good. They got bad rep probably because they couldn't get good rep lol.
Don't know why don't more people play oghmir. They are insanely strong with rock solid, +10PU, and the pipe. Can literally stop mid fight and heal back to full hp while getting hit, laughing at all the alvarin kiting plebs.

Reactions: m4rt3 and Rolufe

Rolufe

Jun 1, 2020
Its between Tindremene, Sarduccan and Min sized huergar. Pretty sure my builds and combat style will only work if my guild get similar builds 😅 But if i would have a decent group of likeminded people, quite sure nothing can beat it 😀

Reactions: ArcaneConsular

Rhias

May 28, 2020
I'm torn back and forth between a min size thursar/sarducaan fighter (for thursar passive regeneration and lifesteal with still ~60 psy) and Veela/Sheevra hybrid (for the kiting and stamina regeneration capabilities).

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Cruor

Sep 14, 2021
Thursars are good. They got bad rep probably because they couldn't get good rep lol.
Don't know why don't more people play oghmir. They are insanely strong with rock solid, +10PU, and the pipe. Can literally stop mid fight and heal back to full hp while getting hit, laughing at all the alvarin kiting plebs.

You aren't wrong that Oghmir have great bonuses. But I don't want to be an ugly ass short freak. Human for life in any game. Kill the xeno.

• Haha
Reactions: Rolufe