What do you miss the most about MO1

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
Breeding and Being able to Level up Pets from a NPC. I just came back to the game, and I can't believe the devs made it EVEN HARDER to level up pets. They made it so you can't attack guards on fabernum wall with pets. They want us to take 4x that long afking in our houses again lmao.

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
The shorter distances between everything. Bigger isn’t always better…

Also, stable horse levelling service.
I'll help you out here. You can actually have your horse attack your friends and it will level faster. Sadly you can no longer have your battle pets do the same to guards on the walls anymore.

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
I'll add to the list. Being able to Sell a Bag full of armor and putting it on the broker (You could do this in Mo1)

Crocodiles for Pansar Scales.

Direptor Armor Because it's good vs Slash and everyone uses Swords in Mo2.

Cosmoid Armor

Giant White Khurnas Beattle It could cast Earthquake

Demon Bats, These guys could cast magic it was useful for making it so Beast Master Players could fight back against our most hated enemy... "Mounted Anything."

Demon Cave Weapons, There was Demon Glaive, and Demon Sword

Megnaton Sword from Mo1

Fist Weapons

Melee special Moves such as Double Strike and Triple Strike

Elementalism had a Spell in Mo1 that let you cast a Giant Ice Block thing that fell on people and did a lot of damage. It took forever to cast but was super worth it.

Necromancy Had Death Knights. Necro really seems missing without it.

Cultist Armor and Dal Rhobo Armor

Lykiators and Camels

Calcal

Dec 11, 2021
Breeding and Being able to Level up Pets from a NPC. I just came back to the game, and I can't believe the devs made it EVEN HARDER to level up pets. They made it so you can't attack guards on fabernum wall with pets. They want us to take 4x that long afking in our houses again lmao.
need to get people online to pad steam charts somehow.

Reactions: Daikos

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
Being able to easily have multiple clients open at once.
Having multiple characters per account.
Being able to multi task extraction equipment.
Lockpicking
Graves
Mazes
player made books
game tables
collectables
Having broker at house
I liked to build the modular houses. Though the basic piece was to blocky and unsightly.
Meteors

Turbizzler

May 28, 2020
Fabernum
The gritty dark aesthetic and art style of MO1, especially during the beta days.
Thievery/Lock picking
Risar and Rat invasions
Demon pillars (and the demon portal POI)
Lore based events(Three Risar bosses, Malturn etc)
Secondary minor POI's like Cave camp hidden Tephra cave. Vadda trap dungeon, Tindrem Maze etc
Multiple characters per account
Lore based items like Drheknars/Arakhnors horns and Azurs glove that have little mini "quests" tied to them(some even had little hidden buffs)
Notice boards
Being able to plan out multiple farming trips and roaming locations in a single day, without having to dedicate hours to a single task, due to travel distances.
Weapon and Armor enhancements(Whetstones and armor tools)
More unique weapons from mob drops, example being Megnaton sword
Horse poop/piss
The brutal gore effects, heads and limbs flying, caved in faces etc Dead bodies rag dolling around the battlefield

I could go on and on, but it's making me sad.

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
The gritty dark aesthetic and art style of MO1, especially during the beta days.
Thievery/Lock picking
Risar and Rat invasions
Demon pillars (and the demon portal POI)
Lore based events(Three Risar bosses, Malturn etc)
Secondary minor POI's like Cave camp hidden Tephra cave. Vadda trap dungeon, Tindrem Maze etc
Multiple characters per account
Lore based items like Drheknars/Arakhnors horns and Azurs glove that have little mini "quests" tied to them(some even had little hidden buffs)
Notice boards
Being able to plan out multiple farming trips and roaming locations in a single day, without having to dedicate hours to a single task, due to travel distances.
Weapon and Armor enhancements(Whetstones and armor tools)
More unique weapons from mob drops, example being Megnaton sword
Horse poop/piss
The brutal gore effects, heads and limbs flying, caved in faces etc Dead bodies rag dolling around the battlefield

I could go on and on, but it's making me sad.
I remember seeing a video during the first few days of MO1 launch in 2010, a YouTuber (not me) recorded footage showing a dead player character with what looked to be a 6-foot long log buried deep in their face outside of Meduli.

Obviously it was a rare bug, because the log disappeared a brief moment later and as far as I know it never happened again and couldn't be reproduced.

Then there's the early concept idea of Mortal Exodus (a.k.a. Space Thursars):

Ichorous

May 28, 2020
Crop Farms
Custom-Naming Potions and Food
Mount breeding
Pet receipts
Being able to feed potions and cooked food to pets
TC Trade brokers and veredaris
Mailing multiple items
Extracting multiple items
5 second metal refining without a workbench
4 characters per account (obviously)
Combined action/professional skills (controversial)

Last edited: