What Archery Weapons/Skills will be in Mortal Online2?

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
I am curious if there will be other weapons, i heard Crossbows and Poison Arrows will both be present in game. Will we get Serrated Bleed Arrows? Fire Arrows? Or Guns/Hand Cannons, Crossbows that shoot Ropes for slowing players? Repeated automatic Crossbows? Duel Wielded Hand Crossbows?

Skills? Double Shot? Tri Shot? Longshot?

Is there any news on anything related to archery of any kind? Thanks

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
Well i know for sure Poison Arrows will be present 😉…not sure about that Crossbows guy though, he’s kind of a Longshot.
What about Flame arrows or Oil arrows or Serrated bleed damage arrows. Or being able to make our own arrows.

Darthus

Dec 1, 2020
I believe arrow crafting is planned, and Henrik (CEO) has mentioned flame arrows and the visions of swarms of flaming arrows coming down in a big battle. The game hews toward "realism" as opposed to gamification of systems though, so I wouldn't expect skills that let you do crazy things like triple arrows and such. If you ever want to ask yourself "Will this be in the game?" think about how much gain it gives toward creating a dynamic, immersive sandbox MMO vs the man-hours to implement.

I can see the benefit/fun of different arrow types/effects, but also see it as maybe a little less priority than combat polish in general, things like dual wielding, poisons, and a wider variety of magic. Just a few patches ago they added bow wobble, skills to compensate and aiming down the arrow.

• Love
Reactions: PoisonArrows