What about a Spell that increase the precast timer for the next spell, so that the hybrid have more time before he must release his spell ?

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
If you precast the spell and stand a bit further on range it take like 5-10 Seconds to reach the enemy. Then you have 10 seconds time to release the spell till it drops. Many times i can do 2-3 hits before you have to release the Spell. I think the Hybrid would be more fun if he could attack 2-4 times and can walk a bit back before releasing the Spell, so that the other guys don´t hit hom while dropping his weapon. This way he could combine the magic more with the sword gameplay, to use the spell at the right moment when someone bandage himself. It would allow him to attack the enemy 4-5 or 2-3 times and walk a bit backl before relesing the spell, when the opponent drops under 60-50 % life. As a hybrid it feels like you take over the role of a mage or a swordfighter and not as someone who can combine swords and spells very well as a combo. Would love if we get that option, even if the spell cost a good ammount of mana. I think it would make the gameplay of the Hybrid much more fun.

What you guys think about that ?

Last edited:

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
If you have bigger battles with many mages the frontline fighter sometimes have a hard time, becuase they get magebanged hard, if the enemy team calls out targets well. I think a counterreduced for spells would not be good, but i think the human Magic resist buff should be stronger. Maybe 20 % magic resist buff for the group for a short time if you use the buff ? I think 10 % is not enough. It´s not really worth to take that clade over the double standing clade.

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
Another idea to improve the Mage gameplay would be a spell for the mage that allow you to cast the next spall up to tier 3 while moving. So you can cast a lightning corrupt or small heal while moving. For bigger Spells you still would have to stand still.
With this recommendation, I'm a bit unsure whether it would be too strong, but I think it should be tested, because it would just be more fun.

Eskaldar

Jun 25, 2020
I once thought about this in the first game. It would be possible to implement something like this:
You do a precast, and you have it hanging for 5-10 seconds for free, and then it starts eating away your mana. It turns out as if you are spending your efforts on holding this spell or something. I.e., in fact, it's up to you to either cancel the spell and not hold it so that it doesn't waste mana or wait for the optimal moment and cast the spell.

Reactions: Anabolic Man