Weapon skins+some

Mauganra

Nov 21, 2020
Hi there,

I know this isn't probably the game to do it, but in other games like WOW etc weapons can have effects like fire, glows, etc.

Not that I would expect to see such cartoony effects in this game, but what actually might be nice, if dont well, is to have some of these effects on weapons but realistic. Like fire, actual fire could be good, maybe a perpetual fire oil or something. Even a poison effect would be very nice.

These more natural modifiers would make sense since you can actually do these things in real life, add oil to a sword to make it flame, poison to a sword to confirm the kill.

It adds game content that I think people would like.

Vakirauta

May 28, 2020
Poland
These more natural modifiers would make sense since you can actually do these things in real life, add oil to a sword to make it flame, poison to a sword to confirm the kill.

But how often those things were done irl comparing to how often they will be overused in game?

Mauganra

Nov 21, 2020
But how often those things were done irl comparing to how often they will be overused in game?
Who cares, I'm just saying, add some content that's fun and adds to gameplay. This would be cool to see a realistic style of skin/modifier.

Vakirauta

May 28, 2020
Poland
Everyone might care, thats the reason. It's not WOW or Lineage you see with all that fancy fireworks everywhere.

Mauganra

Nov 21, 2020
Everyone might care, thats the reason. It's not WOW or Lineage you see with all that fancy fireworks everywhere.
Dont think fancy is the word for what Im trying to describe here. It would be cool to see poisoning applied to a weapon and the weapon with like a green slime on it. Or a sword with an oil on it, when it ignites a flame will light up. It was very popular in medieval times to poison your weapon.

Vakirauta

May 28, 2020
Poland
I just don't see it. As I said it would be overused or not worth using. I heard that igniting swords is a fairy tale. Flaming arrows is the only reasonable thing, but you will just see them literally everywhere or nowhere. I mean it's just waste of time, resources and wouldn't be easy to implement or balance in such game like MO2.