Weapon Skills

Finnley

Jul 8, 2020
In my opinion there are too many weapon skills that requiere primary points.
Realistically you will only be able to use one maximum two different weapon types on a balanced PvP build, this is in my opinion too restricting and of course unrealistic.
I think the game would be alot more fun and we would see alot more diversity if melee combat was a primary and all the weapon types where secoundarys.
Hold up before you complain thats this would affect PvP balance, think again, yes you could then choose the perfect weapon for every situation but you would also have to carry them around risking additional gear. risk/reward
It would just improve the overall quality of life and make alot more sense, no warrior in any culture was was only focusing on one weapon type.

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
In my opinion there are too many weapon skills that requiere primary points.
Realistically you will only be able to use one maximum two different weapon types on a balanced PvP build, this is in my opinion too restricting and of course unrealistic.
I think the game would be alot more fun and we would see alot more diversity if melee combat was a primary and all the weapon types where secoundarys.
Hold up before you complain thats this would affect PvP balance, think again, yes you could then choose the perfect weapon for every situation but you would also have to carry them around risking additional gear. risk/reward
It would just improve the overall quality of life and make alot more sense, no warrior in any culture was was only focusing on one weapon type.
This would also help as they have made practically all pve require archery.