Weak spot chance material?

serge

Dec 22, 2021
Has anyone here actually tested which materials can increase weakspot chance?

I heard in MO1 certain materials for the dagger hilt would increase weak spot chance? Do we know if this is also the same in MO2?

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
dense crep was good. crep is ok. great/compact horn? There is def info out there on it. I'd use dense crep. Just bought a stack, that's many bows and many weak spot weps :):)

serge

Dec 22, 2021
dense crep was good. crep is ok. great/compact horn? There is def info out there on it. I'd use dense crep. Just bought a stack, that's many bows and many weak spot weps :):)

Interesting ya makes sense I do weak spot a lot with dense bows. Have you tested with melee weapons though? What about incisism ? Dense crepite on daggers is pretty rough lol

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Interesting ya makes sense I do weak spot a lot with dense bows. Have you tested with melee weapons though? What about incisism ? Dense crepite on daggers is pretty rough lol

dunno, old MO data had weak spot chance IIRC cuz I was trying to make a weak spot warhammer (they had pierce haha.) Some head mats increase weak spots as well. Stuff like maalite even jade maybe a lil. Incis is just a regular core afaik. I've actually used incis bow and they rarely weak spot even when I was a lean veela.

Ichorous

May 28, 2020
It seems like MO1 values carried over. Assuming that's correct, then Dense Crepite, Incisium, and Tungsteel all tie for best weakspot core materials, though Tungsteel should add a lot more durability and weight (and construction cost). Now that handle materials have to be soft, I think placoid scale is the best weakspot material for the handle slot.

Balvrikk

Jun 30, 2020
It seems like MO1 values carried over. Assuming that's correct, then Dense Crepite, Incisium, and Tungsteel all tie for best weakspot core materials, though Tungsteel should add a lot more durability and weight (and construction cost). Now that handle materials have to be soft, I think placoid scale is the best weakspot material for the handle slot.
Placoid I think is or maybe like .01 off of blood silk. And I don't think the head material matters just the head style

Reactions: Ichorous

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021

Incis flows like water. Didn't know that. Of course I dunno if any of those numbers the calc gave were accurate, and now you don't have to worry as much about WT. like If you core'd tung steel in MO1 that shit would pierce HARD but it would be mad heavy.

Reactions: Ichorous