VII - Presence in Mohrin Khur

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
... there has been a lot of claims to MK since we've been inactive. Oh well, don't exhaust your selves too much, otherwise there won't be much action during persistence.

You opposed Kaemik I guess you’re at war with HoJ too now look out

DaChieftain

Nov 20, 2020
... there has been a lot of claims to MK since we've been inactive. Oh well, don't exhaust your selves too much, otherwise there won't be much action during persistence.

Nave should tremble from your 5 man horde. Please take MK from HoJ as the true masters of the land.

Reactions: Putzin

ChonoKhan

Nov 17, 2020
You opposed Kaemik I guess you’re at war with HoJ too now look out

Wrong, I opposed Attila, because he attacked my clan in town while they were having friendly duels. He paid for that, by watching his clan collapse. Kaemik hasn't done us any wrongs, so we're neutral in this little cat fight between you 2 "former allies".

ChonoKhan

Nov 17, 2020
Nave should tremble from your 5 man horde. Please take MK from HoJ as the true masters of the land.
It should, my "5 man horde" stood against Griefer clans, instead of surrendering and running away like most clans fighting 5 vs 50. But no, I'm not interested in owning any cities or keeps, those things have a reputation of destroying guilds thanks to their boring maintenance.

Apr 11, 2021
Gaul'kor
No one in Wigsplitters is currently playing.

Levia might have people who used to be in our community but are no longer - and have not been for a while. Many of us stopped playing due to the irrational nature of Star Vault and lack of direction and consistency.

Some of us watch from time to time, but with really no interest in returning. The game should be built on a stronger foundation and not bend to the community at will.

Levia is also viewed as a lesser guild, a shadow at best.

• Haha
Reactions: kranick and Putzin