Useless skills

Angelo

May 28, 2020
https://t.me/pump_upp
t.me
List of useless skills:

Taming - why to bother going back and forth to get like 2-3 horses, spending at least 1 hour when you can buy 3 horses for 9g. There is 3x more horses on the map then actually needed.
Fishing - nerfed skill to the point where its not fun nor profitable anymore. Then nerfed some more.
Diving - Why would you even wanted to go in the water if you dont need Argus sponge?
Beast Mastery - Completely not working.

I am sure I have missed something, please add to the list.

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
Diving - Why would you even wanted to go in the water if you dont need Argus sponge?
You don't even need it to get argus sponge.

And you forgot active regeneration - the pinnacle of uselessness.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Why even go mine ore for hours when you can buy it at trader?
why even go hunting for hours when you can just buy it all on trader?
Why even make armour or weapons when you can buy them at trader?
why even pvp when you can just resurrect and regear at trader?

why even log in at all if you dont feel like playing?

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
Yeah taming is actually the exact opposite of useless. Red priests don't have them pet brokers anywhere near them.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
List of useless skills:

Taming - why to bother going back and forth to get like 2-3 horses, spending at least 1 hour when you can buy 3 horses for 9g. There is 3x more horses on the map then actually needed.
Fishing - nerfed skill to the point where its not fun nor profitable anymore. Then nerfed some more.

PvP in the water happens so all the swimming skills do something but since they are all secondary as long as you have survival its only a upfront gold cost at a khurite city.

Taming should be a profession. Even if it took 100 or 200 points to tame a horse.

Shamziebam

Feb 9, 2022
Horses, there are so many because everyone can tame them with starting from just talking to an npc to 100% succes with 50 points. Creature control + taming should both be alot higher to just tame the horse. Mae creature control matter when taming. Forcing people to at least invest over 100 points to tame effectively, make better horses (jungle/steppe/dessert) harder to tame.

Raknor

Sep 14, 2021
Hyllspeia
List of useless skills:

Common... you're a banker, supply and demand. This is what happens when SV bumps respawn rates to accommodate 10k online players, then the population drops in half and to top it up SV now 4x the supply with alt servers. Obviously taming skill is not useless, I don't have it but I am making plenty of use of people with taming skill at these prices :LOL:

Banespike

Apr 14, 2021
People waited at horse spawns for like 2-3 hours to get a horse, everyone cried about it, now you got enough spawns, -> people cry again.
looks like not the devs fault :)

Reactions: Zosimos

Shamziebam

Feb 9, 2022
as a tamer i prefer me getting enough horses and everyone who is not tamer not getting them except by buying them of a tamer. I mean taming is useless in any other aspect with all the bugs

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
Horses, there are so many because everyone can tame them with starting from just talking to an npc to 100% succes with 50 points. Creature control + taming should both be alot higher to just tame the horse. Mae creature control matter when taming. Forcing people to at least invest over 100 points to tame effectively, make better horses (jungle/steppe/dessert) harder to tame.
You're insane.

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
List of useless skills:

Because you might lose your horse when you are out and about and don't want to spend an hour and a half running back to town?

Fishing is objectively bad atm. For northerners, the ability to get turtles is pretty good though.

Diving is useful, im just not going to say for what. Its my little secret.

Beast mastery AND beast influence. Beast mastery will become useful, while influence remains mostly useless.

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
Nightvision clade increases range to the absolute darkness blob at night. Its a minor clade and it has a minor effect. It will only increase in value as it starts applying to cave and dungeon darkness as well.

You'd know this if you actually bothered to do the tiniest amount of research or googling.

WafeeHossain

Jun 5, 2020
List of useless skills:

Taming - Your horse die in the middle of nowhere? Enjoy the walk back if you're alone
Diving - Being chased by bunch of pkers? Jump into a lake and literally can stay at the bottom for over 10 minutes

Currently Bugged:
Endurance - Gives 1% stam regen instead of 10%
Swift Riding - No speed increase
Aiming Technique - Coming Soon
Beast Master- Coming Soon
Dominate - Coming Soon

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
Taming - Your horse die in the middle of nowhere? Enjoy the walk back if you're alone
Diving - Being chased by bunch of pkers? Jump into a lake and literally can stay at the bottom for over 10 minutes

Currently Bugged:
Endurance - Gives 1% stam regen instead of 10%
Swift Riding - No speed increase
Aiming Technique - Coming Soon
Beast Master- Coming Soon
Dominate - Coming Soon
Endurance gives 10 stamina at 100. not 10%, 10, stamina. Has nothing to do with regen.
Swift riding works.

Zosimos

Jan 19, 2022
Nightvision clade increases range to the absolute darkness blob at night. Its a minor clade and it has a minor effect. It will only increase in value as it starts applying to cave and dungeon darkness as well.

You'd know this if you actually bothered to do the tiniest amount of research or googling.
Having both selected the clade and used the clade in two spider dungeons I have both done the research and googling. It does not work. GFYS