Trinket Trash

LoPing

Dec 14, 2021
Getting right to the point, that 98% of trinkets are trash and have 0 retail value. A point system should be setup where a player can turn in trinkets for 1 point per. At some level a player should be able to turn in all said points for 1 trinket of the next tier. Say 250 tier 1 points for 1 tier 2, 500 tier two for 1 tier 3. This system would be caped at gold as anything after gold is extremely rare and should remain so. Otherwise the trash will just continue to pile up.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
This is why cheap flux was/is a good thing. Just reroll your junk trinkets.

p wack gate to have trinkets drop nonstop but have flux confined to a very specific circumstance. Bad designyu imo.

D

Deleted member 44

You should be able to buy flux for in game gold. There you go SV. I fixed your economy.

Reactions: CHUBBS90

Rhias

May 28, 2020
I've got at least 3x as much amulets as I got accounts. And usually you need just a single one per account.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Omg that would be great!

lool I dunno if you are joking or not, but I was thinking about it. It'd def have to be only your trinkets. I was like well that would make trinkets even valuable regardless on broker, but then it's like na you could just buy em all up. But yea would be interesting to be able to take them to task master and he's like oooh a trinket! LUV THESE.

Reactions: Dracu
D

Dracu

lool I dunno if you are joking or not, but I was thinking about it. It'd def have to be only your trinkets. I was like well that would make trinkets even valuable regardless on broker, but then it's like na you could just buy em all up. But yea would be interesting to be able to take them to task master and he's like oooh a trinket! LUV THESE.
Not joking, clade exp for trinkets is a great idea. Cladexp has no real usefull purpose after lvl 20 ... Giving it a purpose afterwards is a great idea. Maybe it unlocks at lvl 20, or earlier idk. All possible... But in general i really really like the idea

Also the idea of integrating it into the task system is also a decent idea. I like clade exp more, but a task for it seems very very good aswell

Not sure about rep though x)

Last edited by a moderator:

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
Yeah but reroll just keeps the same quality of jewel you can't improve it, thats what the OP Is saying.

To be honest i find it kinda retarded how hard Is to get trinckets. They really favored all the people that started doing it right away, same as flux they made some people really fucking walthy.

Not to mention flux farming has been super nerfed and trinckets DO NOT DROP. SV bringing bound ítems to a game that promises "full loot" Is retarded to say the least. Trinckets are abaolute garbage i applaud the stupid monkey that thought it was a cool feature, and i applaud the other stupid monkey that thought it was nice to copy-paste the mechanic from MO1.

Brain dead starvault lol

Last time i've checked cuprum flux was like 60g on the broker. Imagine paying 60g to reroll a garbage cuprum trincket.

The only thing missing Is someone saying "trinckets are good game needs gold sink features" lmao

Balvrikk

Jun 30, 2020
You should be able to buy flux for in game gold. There you go SV. I fixed your economy.
Holy shit I agree with you 100%. Should still be farmable as well. Gives a spiritist a little extra something when spirit farming

Nefnate

Jun 23, 2021
My Mind
Getting right to the point, that 98% of trinkets are trash and have 0 retail value. A point system should be setup where a player can turn in trinkets for 1 point per. At some level a player should be able to turn in all said points for 1 trinket of the next tier. Say 250 tier 1 points for 1 tier 2, 500 tier two for 1 tier 3. This system would be caped at gold as anything after gold is extremely rare and should remain so. Otherwise the trash will just continue to pile up.
Something like this is simple and would help a lot. I've only been back in game for a few days after some months and just doing the occasional bandits I have several useless T1 trinkets and don't really know what to do beside throw them out.

TheHeretic

Jun 1, 2020
MK\Bakti\JC
Right now, i see on a defferent market places. Price on a trinkets sometimes more then 5stacks golds.
Im farming mobs, mining ores and make money in solo game.
I think people do only bosses with 1k+ luck to got something and yes, this is ok. But why price on a trinket what you got from 30min farming more then price for mine 30 minutes of mining ores? I understand about all kind off properties of doing TOP loot. BUT 50g with mining is equele of 5k golds for trinkets for same time? Are u kidding me?
I can make a armor\weapons with my steel\tu\tm , but i cant wear only trinkets. WTF?

Last edited:
Reactions: Albanjo Dravae