Thusar Kallard or ?

Kameyo

Aug 14, 2020
It seems to me that Thusar Kallard is the best better then all the rest. Does anyone have a reason to use anything else if going with a Thusar.

Kameyo

Aug 14, 2020
(Lean) Veela! Outplay, but yea those TKs have massive ranggge and dimmig, but yea the high speed of those builds is really something esp on 'solo roams.' If you're doing Mc as well as foot then yea of course TK would be nice.

LIKE I SAID: I don't understand these clade buff + att, +% etc... it makes new builds able to hit diff breakpoints, and I benefit from it as well, but I don't think IT'S BALANCED.
All clades are viable and have some pros and cons but I don't see any reason IF you are going to roll a Thursar to use anything but ThurKall. With all the options to mix in different human races we should have at least a few other builds.

Kameyo

Aug 14, 2020
I guess on the other end of the Thursar spectrum you could try a Thursar Tindremene min size and have the ability to use a bit of magic or be a psy fighter. How competitive is that with Human builds I just don't see it. Maybe with the clade gifts it's at least not junk.