Thursar: Just a Mage Victim or a good thing with upcomming risar content?!

MaybeAddicted

Feb 1, 2022
Hey Pals,

im thinking about making human or thursar.

the human is a quick one 3x khurite 1x tindrem

the thursar is who guessed it 2x risar and 1x khurite 1x tindrem

so the human is a quick balanced fighter, i would be happy with that tbh.. BUT

but i also like the big thursars, but with no psych/int they are maybe just bullied by mages?

the upcoming risar content is maybe nice with "risar known" .. but i ask me if i can farm risars without losing rep with them.
maybe its for pvp thursars who want to bully people in risar dungeon or camps? does anybody know more? :D

yeah so im between this two choices and i need an answer first before i can choose ^^

greeTz

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 44

Bogler

Jul 6, 2020
I would play a human if I was solo or small group centered. If you have a clan that will back you up you should play thursar without a doubt. Humans are very versatile and you could make a paladin, mage, hybrid ect on one of them.

Thursars on the otherhand are pretty locked in at being a melee/bow damage guy.

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
idk up to you but I think oghmir are the best. Mostly for min/maxers though I guess. But yeah unless you're a ganker and you plan on getting in tons of fights and chasing players down maybe. But speed like 99% of the time you play you'll be on a horse. Better to just go mounted archer. The scenarios in which you kill someone by chasing them down on foot are slim except maybe in giant group battles which rarely ever happen in reality

MaybeAddicted

Feb 1, 2022
oghmir and thursar both mage victims i guess, and i jdont want speed for chasing, i want speed for escaping. or kiting etc. :)