Three Suggestions: Delete Crafted Item, Throwable Spear, Piercing Short Heavy Blade

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
As per the title, I would like to present the following three suggestions.

One: Please bring back the option to auto-delete crafted items that we had back in MO1. This was one of the most useful features that allowed us to keep crafting without having to stop and delete the items that we have no intention of keeping anyway.

Two: Please make all spears throwable, that could be picked up and reused. Make it so that it drains more durability than when it is used as a melee weapon. When used as a throwing weapon, it could use a similar trajectory system as arrows.

Three: I would like to see the short heavy blade be more of a piercing weapon than a slashing one. The reason for this is that it very closely resembles the Roman gladius, the main melee weapon of the Roman legion, that was designed for thrusting and stabbing.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I'm with you on one, and I assume that would be in along with ore queue if they could at this point.

Throwing spears seems complicated. Weight, strength, charge. Makes more sense to have a javelin class weapon, otherwise, I mean (assuming it's not a primary,) hard to see why people wouldn't take their risar spear or w/e and then have a bunch of stuff to chuck when they needed range. The final problem is if they put a cross hair on that I would cry, would be even more egregious than arrow. If you put it raw based on strs, wt, no crosshair, I could roll w/ it because it would open up a whole new crafting type.

Wouldn't fare too well for horses! Although it would be fun to be doing mounted spear throwing.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
As per the title, I would like to present the following three suggestions.

One: Please bring back the option to auto-delete crafted items that we had back in MO1. This was one of the most useful features that allowed us to keep crafting without having to stop and delete the items that we have no intention of keeping anyway.

Two: Please make all spears throwable, that could be picked up and reused. Make it so that it drains more durability than when it is used as a melee weapon. When used as a throwing weapon, it could use a similar trajectory system as arrows.

Three: I would like to see the short heavy blade be more of a piercing weapon than a slashing one. The reason for this is that it very closely resembles the Roman gladius, the main melee weapon of the Roman legion, that was designed for thrusting and stabbing.

MO1 we had the thrusting blade. Which was basically a rapier.

And the short heavy blade was a Gladius.