This is Mortal Online 2:

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Tek you dumbing with those suggestions, some are super fucking wild. loool. You might be good at pvp, but I don't think you understand the deeper mechanics. That's why it was salty when you were like U MISS SWING, U NOT SPEED SWING. BUT fuck it, I am over it.

This is Mortal Online 2. You already bought it. There is enough content. No one can siege you. It's free. NO ONE CAN SIEGE YOU. That means ultimately the zerg will not win. If the game is wack when the sub comes on, quit. If you can't figure out how to do whatever you want in this game, join a guild to help you. haha, but it's all WILL POWER and there are people just milling around. They want something TO DO. If you mad at dudes sucking at leading, BECOME A LEADER. Take it there. You don't REALLY need siege for that.

@oykd @Midkemma @Bladeer01 @Najwalaylah @*JEFF DUMPSTER) @ThaBadMan @Jatix @Trome @PluRO_O @Finley @Branjolf @Killindar( :() @Darran @Ibarruri @Milkface @Donkeymilk (haha )

Let's go.

2001. I fucked around and became a space oydessy.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
why im @ for ?

you come back incognito? :eek: Just saying like I said to everyone else, it's not worth sitting this out. Yea, there are obstacles, but it's still A FREE REAL MMO that has GOOD PARTS. I feel you dude's anger, but you all who don't have it installed should at least pop in! FREE. You don't have to grind. Just move a bit over beyond the elite guards haha.

Dude has brain damage, but he thinks that means I don't love him.

Nah, for a sec I dunno if you saw it (makes me saddd,) but now I know you do, so I'm razzin'. But those suggestions were trash mainly because of their ridic complex/situational nature, and some were just alil soft.

I used to legit think I did have brain damage. One thing I realized is brain dmg (losing ms on reaction time etc) does not impact the ability to assess a situation or think on an executive level. I was joking tho. Suggestions are suggestions, but I was just like wew at some of it.

One day, it occurred to me that I don't have brain damage! - confetti - And there was a lot of fun to be had in various situations, esp playing off that. I wasn't calling you dumb, but was just saying some of your suggestions were wiln. Dummin is like wiggin. It's not all wrong. Some of it is staggering thoo.

I'd say I'm gonna try to help you keep that keep, but even if I knew way more people, I don't think it's in my power. Still, sorry if you thought I was calling you dumb. Also sorry for sub-mentioning, but it was just occurring to me when I saw that stuff/general forum deadness. Figured it'd be a good start to add some levity to a semi-serious post.

Yall prol got a life time of mats anyway.
_____

Dudes all waiting to this point, stop waiting and return. Whatever you are waiting for is probably not going to come, and if it does, it's not gonna come in the way you think it is. There are people already here just waiting for something to happen (repeats.) People stuck on "loop." Try the game again! Bring back people. I would have atted more people, but their names aren't underlined.