This game needs different regional prices when it releases.

Do you agree with my suggestion?

• Yes.

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • No.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Other (leave a reply in the thread).

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jojowl

Nov 27, 2020
Brazil
I want to make a suggestion to the team behind the game that would help to maintain a good playerbase.

If the game will be close to 10 euros or dollars per month, the price will drive away a lot of people that live in countries where the minimum wage is low and the currency is devalued.
As an example, I live in Brazil, here the minimum wage is approximately R$5,00 per hour, which is equivalent to 0,80. To contrast this we can use an example like Germany, which has a minimum wage of more than 9 per hour.
My point is that the percentage of the wage that a Brazilian would have to pay to play Mortal Online 2 is not a viable amount to most people, and I imagine that a lot of people from other countries would suffer from the same problem.
So, my suggestion is to consider using different regional prices just like the ones used in the MO1 Steam release (being R$27 a month here in Brazil). Without this the playerbase will be limited only to some countries. And most importantly (for me), without a good regional price I will not be able to pay and play the game.

Edit: On my original thread I forgot that the Steam release of MO1 had a pretty good regional price. So I hope that price continues on the MO2 release.

Last edited:
Reactions: grendel and Kardaka

Vakirauta

May 28, 2020
Poland
Well, I live in region where the game will be probably the standard EU price which is not compared to the wage and stuff in my country.
But as I remember MO1 had prices based on the region you live in so I believe it will be as it was before.

Reactions: jojowl

jojowl

Nov 27, 2020
Brazil
Well, I live in region where the game will be probably the standard EU price which is not compared to the wage and stuff in my country.
But as I remember MO1 had prices based on the region you live in so I believe it will be as it was before.
You are right, when MO1 released on Steam it had a pretty good regional price. I played the game mostly before the Steam release so I didn't remember that. Then I hope they continue to offer regional pricing. Thanks for the reply!

Handsome Young Man

Jun 13, 2020
If the game is handled through the steam client, steam will already take care of this so people are paying the appropriate amounts per region. So there shouldnt be much worry.

Reactions: jojowl