Thievery Removed From Roadmap

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
Man... that game (Mortal Online 1) was literally the BEST game ever...
My main was a thief too.. and it was granted fun 100% anytime I logged on !

Playing as a thief was the most fun thing you can imagine.
Its beyond understanding how they havent added thievery on MO2...
And now, the biggest chanve we had... people voted for NEW ARMOR or new POIs ???? Instead of thievery ?

This is very suspiscious...
I dare someone on this forum to confirm they voted for new armor or to add new POIs with worthless chests...

Please, someone confirm here...
Because its hard to believe.

Or maybe we are on the wrong game forum
I voted for thievery, farming, breeding, wagons, ships, amongst other things.

Not new armour set and POI, they're like the least important things for me right now.

Reactions: Amadman

manure

May 7, 2022
By reading this thread, it is CLEAR that the majority of voters do not play this game.

Either this or we are on a different game forum !

Nobody and their mothers voted for new armor and worthless POIs.

How come this kind of useless stuff won ?

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
If these forums were actually used by most of the playerbase, it would be interesting to recreate the poll here so we could all actually see the results. Everyone knows the polls were fake bullshit. The last one with magic schools was as well. The only purpose of the roadmap is to give the players something to look forward to. Its a development tactic to make the playerbase feel more engaged. If only it was real.

So many of us voted for ships for the memes. I know there are people who actually wanted ships as well. And of course, no ships. We called Henny on that bluff.

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
I voted for thievery, farming, breeding, wagons, ships, amongst other things.

Not new armour set and POI, they're like the least important things for me right now.
This is pretty much where I was as well. I gave things that would expand the game further a higher priority.

I do understand why someone would want new armors, weapons, creatures and such.

And I surely would at some time as well.

But I do not see it as high priority when there is so much more that the game is missing.

I was hoping that they would make it worth subbing before my three months was up.

But I see very little changing for me in this roadmap.

Last edited:

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
By reading this thread, it is CLEAR that the majority of voters do not play this game.

Either this or we are on a different game forum !

Nobody and their mothers voted for new armor and worthless POIs.

How come this kind of useless stuff won ?
Hey man back off!!!!
Henrik, other devs , GMs, mods and such are allowed to vote aswell.

Not our fault such Nobility has weighted votes...

grilo

Aug 12, 2020
Hey man back off!!!!
Henrik, other devs , GMs, mods and such are allowed to vote aswell.

Not our fault such Nobility has weighted votes...
dark ages npc... dedicated to outfarm weapons, to dumb to evolve the plot.

those who know, know.

Merkaba

Apr 30, 2021
I voted for Thievery as well, put everything else last. Pretty scummy of SV as its pretty obvious that most wanted thievery added. The fact that it was put up for a vote and hasn't been implemented yet is a joke.

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
I didn't vote for thievery but I'm surprised that e.g. the second character slot didn't get enough votes. Did Henrik tell anything about the details of the votes?

Reactions: Gnidex

Sally

Dec 2, 2023
I voted between 5-10 for new content like armor and POIs. I voted 1 for thievery. i don't want it. If you go into the discord or talk to random people in game you can get the same vibe everywhere. "we don't need more ways to grief other players."

I'm not sure how you guys can acknowledge that hardcore full loot style games are not popular and then pretend to be surprised that thievery is also not popular.

The players want things that build community, they want things to do in the game that don't involve griefing other players.

The people want Skyrim Online.
I knew this is what had happened. I KNEW it.

See, the people who dont' intend to ever play thief DO NOT WANT THIEF.

They have a vested interest in not making the game harder for themselves, so of course.. What do they do??? They vote 1 for thievery.

This is why thievery can't be subject to a vote, because people who will never play thief will actively work to keep it out of the game to make their playing of the game easier.

People are TOO selfish to allow thievery in the game if it means they have to be cautious about walking around towns. They will actively work against us getting it.

Now, look at the new armor set for example.. Do you think people have good reason to not want that? Does that make their game experience worse? No. It hardly impacts it at all.. Same with all of the stuff on this list.

Soft pathetic people will NOT let you have thievery, it is too scary for them. They want the town to be completely safe, they do not care about making a more dynamic game. They only care about what THEY play and what makes things harder for themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: CherryKush

CherryKush

Jan 25, 2022
I didn't vote for thievery but I'm surprised that e.g. the second character slot didn't get enough votes. Did Henrik tell anything about the details of the votes?
No, people in stream were constantly asking him to show the results and he refused to do so, he basically said over and over "Just trust me bro" So of course no one is going to trust the results if you cannot see the results, lol... 🤷‍♀️

CherryKush

Jan 25, 2022
I knew this is what had happened. I KNEW it.

See, the people who dont' intend to ever play thief DO NOT WANT THIEF.

They have a vested interest in not making the game harder for themselves, so of course.. What do they do??? They vote 1 for thievery.

This is why thievery can't be subject to a vote, because people who will never play thief will actively work to keep it out of the game to make their playing of the game easier.

People are TOO selfish to allow thievery in the game if it means they have to be cautious about walking around towns. They will actively work against us getting it.

Now, look at the new armor set for example.. Do you think people have good reason to not want that? Does that make their game experience worse? No. It hardly impacts it at all.. Same with all of the stuff on this list.

Soft pathetic people will NOT let you have thievery, it is too scary for them. They want the town to be completely safe, they do not care about making a more dynamic game. They only care about what THEY play and what makes things harder for themselves.
^^^^ This 100%, Thievery should not even be voted on for all the reasons you pointed out above. Just copy paste the MO1 system, get it in game, and if you want to tweak it later when you have time then so be it but just get it in game SV so we can have our Mortal back 🙏 It's been 2 years 😔

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
^^^^ This 100%, Thievery should not even be voted on for all the reasons you pointed out above. Just copy paste the MO1 system, get it in game, and if you want to tweak it later when you have time then so be it but just get it in game SV so we can have our Mortal back 🙏 It's been 2 years 😔
Got bad news for you. Henrik said on that same stream that the thievery system will be tweaked so that you can’t just do it naked. You’re probably going to be risking more gold than you’re making similar to sieging.