The Sacred Jungle

Godkin Veratas

Jul 3, 2020

zealtitle.jpg
Let it be known, the good and most pious people of faith, known to the ignorant masses as Zealots, hereby announce the continuous effort to maintain the purity of the sacred Jungle. All trespassers, heathens, heretics, imposters, demon worshipers, imperialists, and solicitors will be cleansed. As it was, as it always will be. This notice should serve as a generous and benevolent gift to the lost wanderer or the deranged and belligerent heathen alike. All materials, lands, resources, animals, plants, insects, fungi, waterways, spiritual centers, the spaces above, and the depths below, are sacred and will be protected by the one true faith. For access*, please leave a message on our church door at:

Repent and if you are deemed worthy, entrance and survival may be offered.

Faithfully,

Godkin Robses Veratas

*Original members of the tribe may be exempt from such exclusions.

Last edited:

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
Let it be known, the good and most pious people of faith, known to the ignorant masses as Zealots, hereby announce the continuous effort to maintain the purity of the sacred Jungle. All trespassers, heathens, heretics, imposters, demon worshipers, imperialists, and solicitors will be cleansed. As it was, as it always will be. This notice should serve as a generous and benevolent gift to the lost wanderer or the deranged and belligerent heathen alike. All materials, lands, resources, animals, plants, insects, fungi, waterways, spiritual centers, the spaces above, and the depths below, are sacred and will be protected by the one true faith. For access*, please leave a message on our church door at:

www.ElavaMavlE.com

Repent and if you are deemed worthy, entrance and survival may be offered.

Faithfully,

Godkin Robses Veratas

*Original members of the tribe may be exempt from such exclusions.

I really can’t understand the reason to even post this unless you were just bored.

1. You guys are claiming land other guilds might want but you don’t do politics? Or didn’t I should say, because you guys spread propaganda, slander and cry to be called the real Zeal everyday for MO2

2. Are you attempting to justify future PvP, you’re an RPK guild even without the RP?

3. You guys never controlled the much smaller jungle of MO1 you expect to control a 6x bigger jungle, allegedly, with the same numbers?

Edit: Seems like this post belongs in Roleplaying section, not even trying to troll, I think that’s way more fitting.

OreAird

Jun 21, 2020
You can have in game politics and RP at the same time.

In MO1 lots of guilds claimed sections of the map, and people couldn't understand the difference between them enforcing there "law" and RPK, I don't count Zeal as RPK as they have set a law and will fight you if you don't agree to it, but they don't travel to Tinderum and kill every noon for no apparent reason.

@Godkin Veratas REQ still does not recognize your Authority over the Jungle. :)

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
For better or for worse, sometimes the role play is mixed with reality, it all depends on the situation and the disposition of the masses.
I remember my old story of the empire.
I wanted to crown an emperor in the game voted by the players. It was just kind of an RPG story on the forum.
Slowly it grew and ended up forming a government in Tindrem, with all kinds of ministers, spies, moneylenders, gunsmiths, and so on.
A militia was even raised to protect the citizens in the city and ended up having more than 20 members at its peak. It was crazy. Komodor had to appoint me as the emperor hand to manage the chaos that fell on the government hahaha.
And on top of that, people came to me seeking ordinary justice and legal protection when they were scammed or robbed.
It was terrible. I did my best, but in the end the government cost me about 60,000 golds coin per month. To make matters worse, my old friend Grendel, a great lover of the role, decided to create an opposing faction and recruited large masses and a mad civil war broke out in Tindrem.
It was totally absurd and crazy and we managed to close it with a video of the role-playing section where Komodor was executed and I was hanged or burned at the stake by the enraged masses, to later be resurrected by the god Soldeus.

LOL. It was fun, though tiring and very expensive. The role is sometimes multifaceted. You think you are on the sidelines and you end up in a war. Still I remember all that fondly. It was great to crown an emperor and watch all that madness explode haha
I am quite skeptical about land claims.

The great guilds and the most dangerous warlords have not yet landed in Myrland, but I have some information and it seems that several of them are going to arrive commanding 80 or 100 swords.
Sure they also have an interest in some lands, so it seems that we are going to have many clashes to establish domination of the cities and neighboring lands.
Who will be the first king of Meduli? Or bakty? Tindrem will always be Imperial property, so Henrik is his natural lord.
I'm very curious to see who takes control of the land and its resources.

It will be fascinating.

Last edited:

Godkin Veratas

Jul 3, 2020
You can have in game politics and RP at the same time.

In MO1 lots of guilds claimed sections of the map, and people couldn't understand the difference between them enforcing there "law" and RPK, I don't count Zeal as RPK as they have set a law and will fight you if you don't agree to it, but they don't travel to Tinderum and kill every noon for no apparent reason.

@Godkin Veratas REQ still does not recognize your Authority over the Jungle. :)

More than 300 years of peace, blessed by the gods with yet another conflux and still the heathens resist.

How very disappointing, but not surprising. Perhaps we will offer you and your people the final and glorious requiem that you seek.

The gods love you, they want you to know.

Repent! 🙏

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
Roleplaying PVP can be the most fun in Mortal. I did that a lot when i was playing alone and needed someone for PVP back in 2012, when i played MO1. I told random Travelers with a macro that they can decide to die here and now through my sword, or die a meaningful and honorable death of a true Worrior, and follow me to Bakdi, to fight the Players over there i am in trouble with.
Then we both died an honorable death, because we were outnumbered, but we tried it again and it was fun. This way i gathered some new Players for PVP, when noone of my friends was online.

Snooping can also be fun. You can tell the peopel to stop if they not want to die, that you want to check their loot, and that they have to pay you 10 % of the mats they carry. Some refused and attacked me.

From a role-play perspective, Mercymode doesn't bother me at all. I like it

You can have PVP without being an asshole and murder People as a roleplaying PVPer. None of the guys i killed was angry. They found it funny and wrote me.

I was guarding the Jungle Dropoff in MO1 sometimes, and told the people to pay me something, if they want to
move on, without a conflict.

I always made my own rules and told people that it is forbidden to run arround naked in the Town and such stuff.

I wish MO would have more Roleplayers.

Sadly we had too many players witht he mentality of the Joker, attacking new Players in the starter Area. I hope some Guilds will make it their Task to establish Law and Order in some of the Towns

0qudkh90dvv11.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Castiel

Avenoma

Jan 14, 2021
0qudkh90dvv11.jpg
eek, thank GOD im an optimist.