Addition of medium armor sets

• Yes

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Branjolf

May 22, 2021
There are an abundance of light and heavy armor sets, where lots of them barely see use. In contrast to that we only have the khurite plinted set as a medium armor.
How about adding some chain- or scale mail?

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
Fun fact... they are adding them.

There are about a dozen sets of armor that are currently missing from the game that are coming. They were in MO1, and will make an appearance in MO2...

We have..
Kallardian Lamenated (medium)
Khurite Scout (light)
Tindrimic Scale (medium)
Sarducan Guard (medium)
Dal Roba (light)
Direptor (heavy)
Expilator (medium)
Varborgian (heavy)
Cultist (light)
Bediai (light)
Imperator (medium)
Princeptor (medium)

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Xronim

Aug 13, 2020
you can technically make most of the soft sets medium if you use carapace, and theyre not awful for the cost. I tested a really crappy flake weapon vs heavy carapace merc plate and tind guard, 16 was the highest hit on the merc helmet and 19 on the guard helmet.

still a yes to more, mo2 is lacking armor.

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
The issue is medium armor is currently garbage. MO1 you couldnt use scales and stuff for light armor. In this you can. until medium armor has a benefit outside hybrids theres no reason for anyone to wear it.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
The issue is medium armor is currently garbage. MO1 you couldnt use scales and stuff for light armor. In this you can. until medium armor has a benefit outside hybrids theres no reason for anyone to wear it.

True. I run soft armor which I have dubbed light. I mean I can make a decent protection set of light armor that weighs 12-14kg and gives me 50% slash, pierce and 45% blunt.