The lack of GM's and the world from below

DrChaoz

May 28, 2020
Germany
When I was in the Risar Dungeon I got stuck on a staircase, nothing unusual in my eyes when i think of mo1 or mo2 now. But because the stuck command doesn't work properly, it bugged me into the wall. And after a few attempts i finally got onto the Risar caves (see pictures). Up to here I'm still used to it.
After exploring a bit I slipped from a corner and I fell of the World. And because there is no Ground level my character had nochting to fall on it. This caused me to fall forever.
If you are falling you have no chance to commit suicide so you can't respawn.

Here comes the Reason why I write this threat!

I am very pissed off because no GM answered me after trying to cantact them about 10 times over 15 - 20 hours. At least I decided to delete the char what is super annoying! Yes I know, I didn't lose anything expect time and all my farmed clade gifts, but this still sucks!

A small hint to the developers/GM's, I guess if this happens too new players, no matter if now or after release, they maybe will never come back to this game!

stuck command 1.jpgstuck command 2.jpgrisar dungeon von oben 1.jpgrisar dungeon von oben 2.jpgrisar dungeon von oben 3.jpgrisar dungeon von oben 4.jpgrisar dungeon von oben 5.jpgrisar dungeon von oben 6.jpgwelt von unten 1.jpgwelt von unten 3.jpg

Reactions: Neftan

Neftan

May 28, 2020
My Mind
This stuff, and to a lesser extent but still important, the slight cracks in textures that let you see into the abyss. Reallly needs to be smoothed over.

LGM Discord

Lead GameMaster
Staff member
May 27, 2020
Hello, sorry that happened to you, we currently are trying to provide 24-hour support to MO1 still so MO2 is limited we will move to full MO2 support once we go persistent. You can always PM me in Discord and I will try to either help or get someone to.

Shroxu

May 29, 2020
Europistan
Hello, sorry that happened to you, we currently are trying to provide 24-hour support to MO1 still so MO2 is limited we will move to full MO2 support once we go persistent. You can always PM me in Discord and I will try to either help or get someone to.
if u would ever answer there^^

Vakirauta

May 28, 2020
Poland
It has been said few times that GMs are not much active in beta until game will go persistent.

For example, but im not saying that stuck could help in your case:
The current stuck command is an alpha/beta implementation that is supposed to be OP, to minimize the risk of getting stuck as there are no GMs 24/7 to help you out right now.