The game deleted 49 points of ritualism from my character

Calcal

Dec 11, 2021
Hello,

There's not a lot of places to turn to in this game when things go wrong. Ritualism is one of the hardest grinds in the game. Today I lost 49 out of 100 points in ritualism. The time and gold sink that means, gone. Gms ghosted me, robmo told me to make a support ticket, still waiting for a reply.

I'm not the only player that has had this happen to them. I know of at least one more person that lost the same amount of points. If the game needed to take 50 points WHY WOULD IT TAKE IT FROM THE HARDEST SKILL TO LVL???? It was weeks of work, all gone through no fault of mine. It also took a point from spiritism which is also a bitch to lvl but at this point all I want is my ritualism back up.

Please SV fix this.

@Robmo @Henrik Nyström
UPDATE: FIXED! Lost 50 points elsewhere. Ty to Robmo, and GM discord for his help.

Last edited:

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021

Melhisedek

Dec 3, 2021
Tindrem
Hello,

There's not a lot of places to turn to in this game when things go wrong. Ritualism is one of the hardest grinds in the game. Today I lost 49 out of 100 points in ritualism. The time and gold sink that means, gone. Gms ghosted me, robmo told me to make a support ticket, still waiting for a reply.

I'm not the only player that has had this happen to them. I know of at least one more person that lost the same amount of points. If the game needed to take 50 points WHY WOULD IT TAKE IT FROM THE HARDEST SKILL TO LVL???? It was weeks of work, all gone through no fault of mine. It also took a point from spiritism which is also a bitch to lvl but at this point all I want is my ritualism back up.

Please SV fix this.

@Robmo @Henrik Nyström
this is a lesson for everyone else, do not mess with the redistribution of gifts, it was not introduced into the game for that

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
this is a lesson for everyone else, do not mess with the redistribution of gifts, it was not introduced into the game for that

you should be 'warned' or 'striked' on forum for trolling people in threads like these.

Mydood, there is no reason why you can't reset the clade gifts. It's a bug. It's not meant; it's cuz the formula is too simple. Even then, it doesn't make sense why it deletes points. It might even lock them, but it raw flattens it out. Like w/ 100 arch it goes down to 60 or 70 or something. Not like 75~ which would FIT the +25 gift. It gets confused and just redistributes your stuff.

Remm, they said awhile ago you might have to reset your gifts anyway due to patch, and that's when it happened. sooo.

But yes you're right that nobody should do this for now, but without this feature, and especially paying 10% clade for this and getting shafted... it's pretty rough.

Melhisedek

Dec 3, 2021
Tindrem
and what are you whining about some points, you are stuck in the game around the clock, you will still work out. you still have nothing in real life, sit and jerk off in the game around the clock

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
and what are you whining about some points, you are stuck in the game around the clock, you will still work out. you still have nothing in real life, sit and jerk off in the game around the clock

You're not stalking my forum acct hard enough. If you were, you'd know I play a lot less than most people here. Prol less than you ;) Let's compare our hours. Post your in game character(s) first.

Melhisedek

Dec 3, 2021
Tindrem
You're not stalking my forum acct hard enough. If you were, you'd know I play a lot less than most people here. Prol less than you ;) Let's compare our hours. Post your in game character(s) first.
I don't have any other characters and he has the same name, you can ask your friend Grendel, he knows me well

Calcal

Dec 11, 2021
This needs to be addressed. We need an answer, and our points need to be reinstated.

Reactions: Gnidex

Nisse

Jun 17, 2021
It happens with zoology as well. I’ve heard at least three people this has happened to with that skill. Nothing to do with clade reset, just happens out of the blue. It’s true you can train zoology back up more easily than ritualism, but if you have all the child secondaries maxed, you are screwed. The book apparently doesn’t work when the bug hits.

Either way, this needs to be fixed. It’s game breaking.

Gnidex

Feb 2, 2022
Are you really surprised by now? This is just the quality level SV is capable of producing.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
It happens with zoology as well. I’ve heard at least three people this has happened to with that skill. Nothing to do with clade reset, just happens out of the blue. It’s true you can train zoology back up more easily than ritualism, but if you have all the child secondaries maxed, you are screwed. The book apparently doesn’t work when the bug hits.

Either way, this needs to be fixed. It’s game breaking.

Agree with the game breaking, but while it might not fundamentally have to do with clade reset, it has a high possibility of tripping the switch, per se, if you do. It has to do with points being shuffled. At some point it seems like the game gets confused. haha. Cuz p sure it like PUTS THE POINTS SOMEWHERE ELSE.

I am highly sure I can reproduce, and I guess I should. Of course I was highly sure I could reproduce when I was younger, too. Hueee. Nah, but I could make it happen, I'd say 75% chance, just by speccing up a little in adv archery and clade resetting. My boy got it on a reset, too. So it as at least a catalyst.

I'm waiting for THE ANSWER before I put any time into it other than foruming.

Melhisedek

Dec 3, 2021
Tindrem
Agree with the game breaking, but while it might not fundamentally have to do with clade reset, it has a high possibility of tripping the switch, per se, if you do. It has to do with points being shuffled. At some point it seems like the game gets confused. haha. Cuz p sure it like PUTS THE POINTS SOMEWHERE ELSE.

I am highly sure I can reproduce, and I guess I should. Of course I was highly sure I could reproduce when I was younger, too. Hueee. Nah, but I could make it happen, I'd say 75% chance, just by speccing up a little in adv archery and clade resetting. My boy got it on a reset, too. So it as at least a catalyst.

I'm waiting for THE ANSWER before I put any time into it other than foruming.
retire, you old fart

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
retire, you old fart

I think the biggest dream for some trolls is to annoy someone. You are def starting to annoy me. WHY ARE YOU CONSISTENTLY REPLYING TO MY POSTS WITH GARBAGE? :eek: GO AWAY. Leave other people alone.

Like I said, don't be afraid to talk. Nobody is gonna eat you if you soften your shell. A lot of the more OP people don't even post here anymore. Be a positive force, cuzo. But yea still not getting involved w/ you - dances -

Melhisedek

Dec 3, 2021
Tindrem
I think the biggest dream for some trolls is to annoy someone. You are def starting to annoy me. WHY ARE YOU CONSISTENTLY REPLYING TO MY POSTS WITH GARBAGE? :eek: GO AWAY. Leave other people alone.

Like I said, don't be afraid to talk. Nobody is gonna eat you if you soften your shell. A lot of the more OP people don't even post here anymore. Be a positive force, cuzo. But yea still not getting involved w/ you - dances -
I'm clinging to you because you're the only one who's such a jerk, the rest of the people here are normal people who can't be molested... By the way, people like you have been out of the game for a long time, these are Neji and Shmuckrik, etc

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I'm clinging to you because you're the only one who's such a jerk, the rest of the people here are normal people who can't be molested... By the way, people like you have been out of the game for a long time, these are Neji and Shmuckrik, etc

Nah, dude, just keep talking, people will respond. You wanna be involved, and maybe you are mad because as 'jerky' and 'weird' as I am, I am still able to involve myself in discussion on forums? :eek: You can TOO! Just like you can be something in MO2, if you put your mind to it.

If you really think I am a jerk, that's a bit sad. Esp sad to say to the only person who talks to you :eek:! If you are gonna drink my blood, you evil vampire, now we get to watch you writhe and starve to death. peace

How long will you post without people talking to you? :eek: For me, I can do it... for months. I've done it. Haha. I can break thru. You... tho, lesse. Let's see your power. Post and get a response from someone. Bet you can't.

Melhisedek

Dec 3, 2021
Tindrem
Nah, dude, just keep talking, people will respond. You wanna be involved, and maybe you are mad because as 'jerky' and 'weird' as I am, I am still able to involve myself in discussion on forums? :eek: You can TOO! Just like you can be something in MO2, if you put your mind to it.

If you really think I am a jerk, that's a bit sad. Esp sad to say to the only person who talks to you :eek:! If you are gonna drink my blood, you evil vampire, now we get to watch you writhe and starve to death. peace

How long will you post without people talking to you? :eek: For me, I can do it... for months. I've done it. Haha. I can break thru. You... tho, lesse. Let's see your power. Post and get a response from someone. Bet you can't.
you fucked up the whole forum with your nonsense and now you're proud that you're a celebrity, and you're actually a poop on a stick, I like to make you angry...trolololo