The differences between Seedew and Salvia Pots and Steel vs Oghmium is way toooooooooo high !

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
Lets compare a player with Oghnium Armor, Oghnium Weapon, Salvia pot vs an avarage Player with Steel Armor, Tungsteel Sword, Seedew Pot.
The Damage of the Ognium weapon is nearly twice that high. You can get hit on Plate Armor for 85 Damage vs 47 Damage. The defenseive stats of an Ognium Armor compared to steel is enormous and Salvia Pots heal twice that much as Seedew.

Do any of you also feel compelled by this game to farm more and more instead of actually doing PVP, as the available rare materials are used more and more, which forces you to farm more and more aswell, just to keep up with the players in the north?

The rare mats are so good that they can´t be classified as optional but as absolutely necessary, in order to be able to keep up with certain guilds. That pisses me off!

Full Loot PVP games are only fun when the gear is easy to replace and the best materials don't give a player too much of an advantage and are considered optional.

A few months ago the game was still somehow balanced. Northern guilds have always had the best players. Some Guilds from the south had more players, becuase they are noob friendly. Somehow that evened everything out. However, over time, the North has accumulated such good materials that it is difficult to compete with them in PVP and this is bad for the game.

Trinkets, better Pots, + high Tier Metals are in combination too strong, the difference between Tungsteel and Ognium too high

Especially in combination with the best rings the weapons can hit you for nearly twice the Damage. Ohnium is 100% better instead of being 20-25% better at most.

SV need to rebalance the Oghnium stats, the stats from Salvia Pots and make Salvia more common.

The new players stop playing the game when they find out, that they have to grind very long to stand a chance against the Veteran Players in tier top tier gear.

In a skill-based game, the high-end materials shouldn't be that much better!

The only thing I like about these materials is the lower time to kill. Maybe the high end materials should not be nerfed, but the mid tier materials like steel and Tungsteel should be buffed.

Acronite should also be avalible in the South ! Not in this quantities and no tephra mine, but a meteor should strike from time to time,
so that the players of the south also have a chance to get hold of such materials and a meteor Impact triggers PVP.

Last edited:

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
A lot of players always complain about how OP the mages are, but these are the only way to stop these footies from wearing such good gear,
but the mages just didn't seem to do that, because of the magic reflect change !

The Op CLass are mounted mages and i hope MC won´t get too good.
The game was funnier when the Horses didn't have armor and were used more for traveling than fighting.

Also, it annoys me that every dungeon is scouted.

A scouted group playing through the dungeons should be able to react in a better way, if the the other group seems to be too superior. We could need a second Exit for some of the existing dungeons, more places to hide inside the dungeon or a dark hole where you can jump down in a trap room, as an escape for a solo Player. A Spot where most groups will rarely follow,
since the traps can kill a player.

Even with subscription, the top players will get a second account and that's why I advocate a 1 account rule, which is not only tied to the Steam account but also to the hardware and IP, if this is even possible.
Each account should be able to create 2 characters that share the same reputation and crafting points.

Last edited:

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Lets compare a player with Oghnium Armor, Oghnium Weapon, Salvia pot vs an avarage Player with Steel Armor, Tungsteel Sword, Seedew Pot.
The Damage of the Ognium weapon is nearly twice that high. You can get hit on Plate Armor for 85 Damage vs 47 Damage. The defenseive stats of an Ognium Armor compared to steel is enormous and Salvia Pots heal twice that much as Seedew.

Do any of you also feel compelled by this game to farm more and more instead of actually doing PVP, as the available rare materials are used more and more, which forces you to farm more and more aswell, just to keep up with the players in the north?

The rare mats are so good that they can´t be classified as optional but as absolutely necessary, in order to be able to keep up with certain guilds. That pisses me off!

Full Loot PVP games are only fun when the gear is easy to replace and the best materials don't give a player too much of an advantage and are considered optional.

A few months ago the game was still somehow balanced. Northern guilds have always had the best players. But the guilds from the south had more players, becuase they are noob friendly. Somehow that evened everything out. However, over time, the North has accumulated such good materials that it is difficult to compete with them in PVP and this is bad for the game.

Their players were already top tier 3 month ago and their skills haven't improved that much. The only difference from 3 months ago is that they were accumulating so many good materials and trinkets, that are so much better than the materials and stuff from in the south.

Almost everyone of the Elite Players has a Salvia Pot, Ohnium Armor parts and an Ohnium or Tindremic Messing weapons.
That upset the balance.

I'm a fan of risk vs reward, that hard-to-get weapons can deal more damage, but the differences are just too big. Especially in combination with the best rings. Ohnium is 100% better instead of this material being 20-25% better at most.

SV need to rebalance the Oghnium stats, the stats from Salvia Pots and make Salvia more common.

The new players stop playing the game when they find out, that they have to grind forever to even stand a chance against the veterans because they're piling up the best stuff that's not just a little, but twice as good.

In a skill-based game, the high-end materials shouldn't be that much better!

The only thing I like about these materials is the lower time to kill. Maybe the high end materials should not be nerfed, but the mid tier materials like steel and Tungsteel should be buffed.

Acronite should also be avalible in the South ! Not in this quantities, so we not need
a tephra mine, but a meteor should strike from time to time,
so that the players of the south also have a chance to get hold of such materials.

I kinda wish armor/weps would take dura damage just from using them, though, so eventually things would be removed from the world anyway.