The Cornelian Monastery (CM) Claims Fabernum

Favonius Cornelius

Jun 4, 2020
The Empire
Let it be known that on many occasions Lord Abbot Favonius Cornelius has walked the streets of Fabernum and seen none but the good and lawful citizens of the Timdremic Empire. Therefore, it is apparent that the majesty of the Emperor holds sway here, and that Faburnum is in fact currently and entirely a part of the empire.

Further investigations of Kranesh will be made to determine if this village is ready to accept the magnanimity of His Most Glorious Munificence.

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
The Queen of Tindrem aknowledge that and ignores it. the province of fabernum is owned by the Tindremic empire and will always will be so it the property of the queen/king of Tindrem xD

Reactions: Ibarruri

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
The Queen of Tindrem aknowledge that and ignores it. the province of fabernum is owned by the Tindremic empire and will always will be so it the property of the queen/king of Tindrem xD

Spetsnaz, so much sexual ambiguity puzzles me. You must solve the question of whether you are a king or a queen. Or I will go crazy!

• Haha
Reactions: Rolufe and Speznat
D

Dracu

Thank you for forwarding your wishes, i hereby grant you the ownership of Fabernum under the condition to keep the place clean.
Gambling and prostitution shall be illegal.

Balikali

Oct 13, 2020
Let it be known that on many occasions Lord Abbot Favonius Cornelius has walked the streets of Fabernum and seen none but the good and lawful citizens of the Timdremic Empire. Therefore, it is apparent that the majesty of the Emperor holds sway here, and that Faburnum is in fact currently and entirely a part of the empire.

Further investigations of Kranesh will be made to determine if this village is ready to accept the magnanimity of His Most Glorious Munificence.
No....

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Y'know i've oft been called entitled, but would this not fit the exact description of expecting results without the commensurate effort/ability?

In what world would you expect to hold Kranesh of all places? Fabernum is much beyond your scope as well, I imagine Immortalis will have something to say about that.

• Haha
Reactions: Rolufe and Ibarruri

Eldrath

Jun 18, 2020
the Jungle. Meditating on things to come.
Y'know i've oft been called entitled, but would this not fit the exact description of expecting results without the commensurate effort/ability?

In what world would you expect to hold Kranesh of all places? Fabernum is much beyond your scope as well, I imagine Immortalis will have something to say about that.

Yes, GUTS at least knew how to hold down territory in a proper way. And for some reason I only remember them archieving victories.

• Haha
Reactions: Rolufe and Ibarruri

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
Thank you for forwarding your wishes, i hereby grant you the ownership of Fabernum under the condition to keep the place clean.
Gambling and prostitution shall be illegal.

Illegal gambling and prostitution ??

OMG! What are we going to eat! They are activities condemned by the Soldeus church, I know. But ... A great way to earn gold!

Will usury also be prohibited?