The bug the character

AVEPRO

Nov 8, 2020
The bug the character has already escaped the model is still moving in place.

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
Either crashed or logged off. Heard there was a bug with logins like this so might also be on logoff.

bubbles

Jul 1, 2020
this happens rather frequently in the wilderness when youre running around with someone else. Its not crash or login related. Pls fix SV

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
this happens rather frequently in the wilderness when youre running around with someone else. Its not crash or login related. Pls fix SV
True, since last patch Ive noticed players standing still having this "idle" stance. But seeing as the character in the video disappears, hes either logging off or crashing and this is a known long time bug to verify a crash. That and the fact that you cant push crashed players.

Marrech

Nov 18, 2020
Looks like a desync or an unsuccessful node change (a problem also present in MO1)

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
Seb and Henrik said there are no more nodelines, they talked about something like "stream levels"

dunno if that may be the issue tho
Imo its a new name for a old problem, for us players it serves the same function as a nodeline even though Henrik have stated stream levels wont feel anything near MO nodelines.

I beg to differ, its the same long freeze that if your fighting someone thats 3 or so free hits where your unable to do anything.

MOst players Ive hear talk about it call it nodeline due to the similar function as MO nodelines.

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
the longest stutter i've had while testing has been about as long as a frame drop.
I am running the game on a super fast m.2 ssd and i have very good ping so that could be why.

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
I have seen this bug in game today and the guy whose animation was stuck was actually 30 meters or so farther along talking to someone, when I pushed him his animation caught up (invisibly though, as in, I didn't see him move he just disappeared in the one place and appeared in the other.)