The best all-round Builds for new Players

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
I love character builds that can do a lot of things, even if your Character is not a masters in all of his abilities and theoretically could do more damage,
if he would specialize in one thing . As someone who will only play one character, it is important to me to build a very versatile character. One that is good for the PVE and for PVP. A character who can transport, support his Group as a healer, join a footfighter as well as a mounted group. That's why I want to present you these two builds that I really enjoy.

The Human Allrounder

This Human Character can fight on Foot with a spear or s sword, depending which weapon your prefer. You can support his Team as a Healer, can play as an agressive Mage, can use Bows to shoot mounted Players, can cast Magic from a Horse, heal his Horse with magic and can resurrect other Players.

The Skill Spiritism could be replaced with Mounted Archery, if someone wants to shoot with a bow from his horseback beside casting magic, instead of being able to resurrect other Players or with Potion Utilisation, if you know an Alchemist. This character can cast all spells without fizzeling, except Earthquake and Flamestrike with his 62 ecumenical Spells. He can´t heal his mount with Bandages, as a full mounted player could do with Vetenary, but he can heal his mount with Magic and can heal other Players Mounts aswell. For sure not that effective as a Fatmage, but every heal is helpful. He can´t pull the strongest bows, but it is enough to dismount other players.

This will be my Build !

ktAKWzcmQCAtykb-800x450-noPad.jpg

Last edited:

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
The Human is not the fastest or the slowest Character !
It doesn't have the highest damage bonus, but neither does he have the lowest.
My human all-rounder is very cheap. He wears a Khurite Splinted Armor made from Keeled Scales + Quality Lather, which weighs 10 kg.
He just need a Spear, a Shield, some reagents, a mount, a longbow, a shortbow or some Spirit Boxes and some Bandages and is ready to go.

E_GkPYQWUAAcVUr.jpg

I personally prefer the Human Hybrid for Groupfights, becuase he have more Damage Bonus as an Alvarin, becuase can wear heavier Armor and have more Skillpoints. The additional Skillpoints allow him to switch to a Bow, when he runs out of Mana, or if he want to help his Group to dismount a mounted Player.

The Alvarin is better for solo Players, becuause he can run and kite a bit better.

Note: This Build need to have the Lores for butchering Horses, because this Character only have 16 Creature Controll. The Lores reduce the ammount of Petpoints, that are needed to ride a max LVL Horse.

Human Full Tindramene 23 years (200 cm) vs Human Tindramene Sarducaan 30 years (194 cm). Both get 2 Size from Clade Gifts later on.

c73212570b16777d.jpg

Last edited: