Target identification

Veeshan

Jan 29, 2022
I feel player tags need to be seen much further away than 5m away. Checking to see who somone is as a range character can often be a suicide mission if he melee so most people play it safe and just leg it when they see somone, also doesnt help green tags also dont show up unless withing like 5m aswell.

need to be like 40-50m imo or atleast able to get that with clade or skills, like i feel the elfs should have a clade to identify targets further away seeing as elf tend to have good eye sight in games/movies they already get night vision (Well when it works) so it seem like elfs should get better sight here. but either way it need to be much further than it currently is or have ways for some people to target identify further

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Tzone

May 16, 2021
I feel player tags need to be seen much further away than 5m away. Checking to see who somone is as a range character can often be a suicide mission if he melee so most people play it safe and just leg it when they see somone, also doesnt help green tags also dont show up unless withing like 5m aswell.

need to be like 40-50m imo or atleast able to get that with clade or skills, like i feel the elfs should have a clade to identify targets further away seeing as elf tend to have good eye sight in games/movies they already get night vision (Well when it works) so it seem like elfs should get better sight here. but either way it need to be much further than it currently is or have ways for some people to target identify further
Every one even devs agree. Its a performance issue right now. Used to beable to see things further away but the packet system is being bottle naked so the render in names mechanic is slowed down.

Veeshan

Jan 29, 2022
Every one even devs agree. Its a performance issue right now. Used to beable to see things further away but the packet system is being bottle naked so the render in names mechanic is slowed down.
arrr i see thats fair enough, hopefully they can figure that out soon