Taming

Magestica

Mar 1, 2021
Both the ability to store your pet and resummon (im not talking infinite resummons - one pet when dead is no more you have to go and get another one). Also auto attack if being attacked is needed.

This game has the potential to be superb in regards to the usage of taming in guild wars etc. A tamer could and should be a massively important player in regards to warfare. The tamer prepares - tames and trains animals to be used in the war. BUT this cannot happen because the tamer cannot store and summon his pets. Moreoevr if he, she or they die unless he or she or they goes back for the pet to the place where he or she, or they died, they lose the pet. Can you imagine spending 2 weeks to catch tame and train a hawk - A - you cant just leave it outside the city to wait for you because someone will kill it. B - You cant dismiss your pet and then re-summon it as you need it. Basically one of the most exciting areas of the game is so flawed it makes it pointless to even bother with, but yet could be one of the MOST alluring areas of gameplay and to many many many people.
Here is the solution-
A - Allow pets to be dismissed and summoned but only until they die.
B - Allow pets to auto attack anyone that is attacking oneself.
C - Dismissal deems the player does not have to feed the pet. Only active pets need to be fed.
This should also apply to mounts...! Change the equerry to Pet and Mount shop and you will have cracked it...!

Strilan

May 28, 2020
A) No.
B) Yes. This was a feature in the last iteration.
C) No. You have it out - you're responsible for it. In the previous iteration, I could level up 4 low level horses at the same time until level 80. Then I had to level up 2 or 1 at a time until 125.

Magestica

Mar 1, 2021
A) No.
B) Yes. This was a feature in the last iteration.
C) No. You have it out - you're responsible for it. In the previous iteration, I could level up 4 low level horses at the same time until level 80. Then I had to level up 2 or 1 at a time until 125.
Firstly to part A you say NO without any explanation or justification or seeming understanding thereby.
B you agree with -
C - I dont understand where were the other 2 or 3 whilst you were lvlling from 80 to 125 the other 1 or 2 ? Are you saying that you had 4 horses out 3 following you, when you were riding 1 or inferring that can you keep horses in the equarry until you need them ?

Last edited:

Strilan

May 28, 2020
Firstly to part A you say NO without any explanation or justification or seeming understanding thereby.
B you agree with -
C - I dont understand where were the other 2 or 3 whilst you were lvlling from 80 to 125 the other 1 or 2 ? Are you saying that you had 4 horses out 3 following you, when you were riding 1 or inferring that can you keep horses in the equarry until you need them ?

A) No as in I'm not for the ability to Zelda Ocarina Of Time your pet from across the map or stowed away without interacting with an equerry. That's my personal opinion. We may differ there.
B) - N/A -
C) I levelled 4 horses up until 50-60% max level. Then I stored 2 in the equerry, levelled the other 2 up until 80% of max level. Then would have to level them one by one from 80% to max.

I didn't have to ride any of them - but riding them stops / slows their levelling - I would set up a macro and go to town feeding them, and giving them commands.

Magestica

Mar 1, 2021
A) No as in I'm not for the ability to Zelda Ocarina Of Time your pet from across the map or stowed away without interacting with an equerry. That's my personal opinion. We may differ there.
B) - N/A -
C) I levelled 4 horses up until 50-60% max level. Then I stored 2 in the equerry, levelled the other 2 up until 80% of max level. Then would have to level them one by one from 80% to max.

I didn't have to ride any of them - but riding them stops / slows their levelling - I would set up a macro and go to town feeding them, and giving them commands.
Thank you I feel better knowing that i can store both my pets (i think) AND my horse in an equarry. I spose I can live with this, just got to make it back alive with my horse I guess. Thank you for your input...! But yeh auto attack and to heel might be a nice addition.

Reactions: Strilan

Strilan

May 28, 2020
Thank you I feel better knowing that i can store both my pets (i think) AND my horse in an equarry. I spose I can live with this, just got to make it back alive with my horse I guess. Thank you for your input...! But yeh auto attack and to heel might be a nice addition.
Agreed.