Tabards!

Ezor

Jun 23, 2024
Its prob been said a hundred times now. But listen up!
Instead of making more capes SV should start making a tabard system.

Already lost some players I learned the game because its too confusing in bigger fights.
A tabard is a simple solution and you all knows it!

There is not even a discussion needed, add it already! 🤺🤺🤺tabard.png

Melhisedek

Dec 3, 2021
Tindrem

Already lost some players I learned the game because its too confusing in bigger fights.

There is not even a discussion needed, add it already! 🤺🤺🤺View attachment 6356
Beat the whites until they turn red, beat the reds until they turn white

CherryKush

Jan 25, 2022

There is not even a discussion needed, add it already! 🤺🤺🤺View attachment 6356
If they can't buy it in the unreal store we are not getting it. There is no other reason that system is not here yet. They can't do it and refuse to hire someone that can.

Last edited:

Ezor

Jun 23, 2024
Makes me fucking angry because the solution is so easy. I know Henrik talks about that it will be harder on the server to have more clothes to generate. Buts its very much needed. It also looks so much better than just guessing who your enemy is. (Or obvious looking around at people who looks identical)

Rahz

Jul 19, 2022
If they can't buy it in the unreal store we are not getting it. There is no other reason that system is not here yet. They can't do it.
One of their guys could actually do the models in blender in a pretty short amount of time, i am 100% sure of it, that dude already made WAY MORE COMPLICATED models. I think the implementation side is struggling.

Ezor

Jun 23, 2024
One of their guys could actually do the models in blender in a pretty short amount of time, i am 100% sure of it, that dude already made WAY MORE COMPLICATED models. I think the implementation side is struggling.
Ye that might be the case. I do however think its a solid thing to add. Even now when Summit is leading in even more players. Make it look good SV!

CherryKush

Jan 25, 2022
It seems they just refuse to hire anyone that's capable of actually "making anything" and prefer to keep reskinning and recoloring the same cape over and over instead, lol

Gnidex

Feb 2, 2022
It's really laughable tabards or some sort of way of telling people apart from one another visually isn't in the game from day 1.

Especially since they decided against displaying name tags. For someone not well versed in the game watching pvp videos of MO2 is pure chaos, with tabbards at least people could separate the sides.

But it's standard SV, the lowest possible ammount of effort invested to keep this turd floating.