SV Doing Away With Thievery?

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
I really dont know what is going on.... There is absolutely no reason at all to not have it in the game.
Im tired of all this baby sitting to new players... Why dont they honor they veterans as well ?

We already have witnessed the complete Trammelization of this game by having 674367347848298 Tindremic Guards in towns, and now even in the WILDERNESS... They killed PvP from Vadda to MohKi because of those Guard towers all over the road...
Now they re implementing a ridiculous fledging system to cater to newbies, to protect them even more, as if Haven wasnt enough (argh)...

For christ sake, give us veteran something we enjoy.... Give us Thieving, Assassination AND boats !
I feel that it is misplaced priorities. It's great that they gave us lots of new dungeons, mounts and armours, but at the end of the day it's just fluff and more of the same. It has not added to the sandbox experience in the way that a new gameplay mechanic like thievery would bring to the table.

The game remains incomplete and borderline stale when in town. SV is neglecting a huge segment of players that include thieves and non-thieves (myself included).