[Suggestion] Remove ingredients list from meal name

Remove ingredients list from meal name?

• Total voters

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
You're not alone in feeling that , i never played mo1 but played alot in the beta and the more i cooked thw more i learn how sad the system is now ans how empty it is and people still saying its not finished or they didn't ass soph , but who know if they ever will we maybe stuck with this empty boring system for a long time

It was really amazing. I dunno why people gave up on it or said lol just eat creft lawl nobody is ever gonna figure it out, when it was obvious that Beord had 1000+ soph. Also, his guide was not bad. I def looked at it, as did every cook, what more can we ask for? It was a jumping off point. The ratios especially were helpful, but the way I did cooking ( I kept all my ingredient types matched at value, I wasn't just throwing shit in there) was really fun! When they added aloe, it was just something I could easily apply to my already refined recipe. I am sure salv oil would have been a massive soph bost, but I wasn't trying to put that much effort into it. Aloe was cool cuz you could go to Sardu and put up some buy orders in towns and pick them up, and it broke out really hard when you extracted it.

I admit I didn't spend much time refining my recipes, but it's like I don't edit my writing much (except to make sure all the words are there haha); I did some experiments with newly added ingredients, but mainly I was focused on what I could get. I realized I was somewhat handicapping my true soph potential much later by the way I did things (like there was no reason to be using horntail lol), but I was trying to keep it all equal. So my stuff had y'know triple base, most juices, 3 herbs, 3 veggies, 3 fruit. That wasn't the max soph way, but it really stretched it well and it still came out better than creft. - shrugs - Like I said, I had a ton of fun with the system, and if there were other people in there making better food than me (at least and selling it), I would have spent more time perfecting it. As it was, I'm too lazy to compete against myself, tho I did have a kind of manic moment when they finally added in real time soph update. Then I got to figure out a lot more cuz you didn't have to wait a day and reroll a char to check.

Edit: and my proof that my formula was sound was the amount of substitution I did. I subbed in many things in many areas and still got a similar product.

Last edited:

Kyllike

Jan 30, 2022
By the same information - you should be asking to remove ALL descriptions on items.