Sub rewards and new cape

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
If there are already going to be sub rewards then why not just have the new cape be unlocked at three months of subbing.

That way the current discounted deal just automatically unlocks the three month reward. Basically they get it early.

On top of that the conflux donators would already be eligible for this reward from the start as well.

If conflux donators did purchase the deal then they would have 3 more months of reward credit.

Making them immediately eligible for the six month reward when it becomes available.

This would make the rewards available to everyone over time. As the game is intended to be.

If SV went this route and the first reward was the cape at 3 months then they would

have 3 months to actually get the initial rewards system setup.

Last edited:

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
conflux should get a better cape. lol. They bought the supporter pack like 3 years ago. Yknow?

Reactions: Xunila

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
conflux should get a better cape. lol. They bought the supporter pack like 3 years ago. Yknow?
This beats a stick in the eye though.

We have had years of free play and are looking at not getting this cape or anything else.

Edit...
Also, the conflux donators that bought the current package would essentially get the 6 month and 3 month cape.

So they would still get extra for buying the current package.

Last edited:

Midas

Feb 25, 2022
I think the idea is to have a veteran cloak. seeing as though this is a one time available cape only available to those before epic release.

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
I think the idea is to have a veteran cloak. seeing as though this is a one time available cape only available to those before epic release.
I would think if they was to do a veteran cloak then it would have to include all the players that donated for the conflux package.

Seeing they was supposed to get such a reward in the beginning.

I honestly think they are shooting themselves in the foot trying to get everyone to buy this pack.

Sure they may get extra money upfront now, but all those subs will be stalled for 3 to 6 months.

What income are they going to rely on? What is the next jump start going to be?

Midas

Feb 25, 2022
i mean if you were promised a cape on the conflux pack you should definitly get it.
but if you were not promised it then it wasnt part of the deal right?

they have effectively givin everyone who participated in the game bfore epic the ability to obtain a unique cape.

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
i mean if you were promised a cape on the conflux pack you should definitly get it.
but if you were not promised it then it wasnt part of the deal right?

they have effectively givin everyone who participated in the game bfore epic the ability to obtain a unique cape.
I think earning a cape in an event is different than being required to pay for one.

Especially when Henrik said that they would not do such things. But that is just my opinion.

We was not supposed to get a cape specifically but we was supposed to get a MO1 veteran type reward initially.

The cape would at least somewhat fill in for the reward we was denied.

Midas

Feb 25, 2022
Ahh , so it wasnt part of that package. do you feel a little bit of intitlement? i can sense it and i understand your frustration. though i feel like this last package was added for people who want to basicly donate to SV in return get the cape and discount on 3 months. if you see yourself playing the game after your 1 month sub then you should get it while you can or you will regret being a vet with no cape.

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
Its really not about me getting the cape. I barely spent any of my vet points in the first game.

Its more about principle.

If anything I am reluctant to get the package and support the game because of the cape.

Domtomsen

Feb 26, 2022
I agree with getting the cape after certain amount of months. Makes it way less a payed item, but more of a veteran reward. Good idea.

But pls dont make this a common thing. Instead of using develepoment on monthly rewards, Id much more like them to make a cool dungeon to EARN a cape.

Reactions: Xunila and Amadman

Midas

Feb 25, 2022
i agree this should be the only item you can "pay for". however this one needs to stay unique. not givin out later lmao

Midas

Feb 25, 2022
I agree with getting the cape after certain amount of months. Makes it way less a payed item, but more of a veteran reward. Good idea.

But pls dont make this a common thing. Instead of using develepoment on monthly rewards, Id much more like them to make a cool dungeon to EARN a cape.
cant do that now as people have already payed for it. unless you buy the package now you will not recieve the cape.

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
cant do that now as people have already payed for it. unless you buy the package now you will not recieve the cape.

Sure they could. The people that bought the package would still get their "free" cape.

They potentially could even get it early since other people would have to wait until they subbed enough months to get it.

Last edited:

Midas

Feb 25, 2022
Sure they could. The people that bought the package would still get their "free" cape.

They potentially could even get it early since other people would have to wait until they subbed enough months to get it.
it voids the whole point of the package lmao. this is a get it now or dont ever get it package.
you wanna change it to well ... everyone gets it after 3 months... thats lame.

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
it voids the whole point of the package lmao. this is a get it now or dont ever get it package.
you wanna change it to well ... everyone gets it after 3 months... thats lame.
The buy it now or don't get it is exactly what we are not supposed to be getting here.

Most are are justifying the cape by saying it is the sub you are paying for and the cape just comes with the subs.

But you seem to be suggesting that they are selling the cape in the package.

It can't be both ways.

Reactions: Domtomsen