Stuck in Queue, others are not

JohnOldman

Jan 6, 2022
i came back from work and it has been like that for over 8 hours already, stuck on Q then get a crash every 20-30 minutes. meanwhile other players on my guild just had a 10 minute Q, wtf is this.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
If you were in Haven, or tried to transfer to the mainland you have encountered the login que/crash raid boss. Henrik posted on discord about fixing it tomorrow.

if thats not the case for you then its one other bug.

JohnOldman

Jan 6, 2022
If you were in Haven, or tried to transfer to the mainland you have encountered the login que/crash raid boss. Henrik posted on discord about fixing it tomorrow.

if thats not the case for you then its one other bug.

i meant that there are people outside of haven, in the mainland with less than 10 minute Q, why some can go in and others like me crash like this?

Duk420

Jan 12, 2022
I was able to leave haven and login to the "real" world after a 30 minute queue. Then my internet had a hiccup and i got booted. Been in the queue ever since(3.5 hour at this point)

Rhias

May 28, 2020
It's node based. You're logged out in a heavily populated area = long queue. You're logged out at the end of the world? No/small queue.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
It's node based. You're logged out in a heavily populated area = long queue. You're logged out at the end of the world? No/small queue.

its not. People have been loading in the same node ive been trying to load in all day. Sure a busy node will make you wait, but the endless crashing/queue/crashing is something else.

the shitty part is that now people will try and keep their char logged in (afk jumping) in order to avoid possible login queue, which in turn will make nodes even fuller. gg SV.

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
And it's neither a problem of the PC nor of the installation: I have two accounts, and both are using the same executable on the same PC. I'm just switching between both steam accounts. One is in the infinite login queue in Tindrem and the other one is running without any problems in Haven.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

JohnOldman

Jan 6, 2022
And it's neither a problem of the PC nor of the installation: I have two accounts, and both are using the same executable on the same PC. I'm just switching between both steam accounts. One is in the infinite login queue in Tindrem and the other one is running without any problems in Haven.

Afaik haven has completely different servers and login Q so it could be still hardware related. i have swap from dx12 to dx11 a few tries just in case but no luck so far 11 hours unable to log into the game while there are people constantly getting ahead of me by leaps and bounds ingame. :(

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021

It's 100 haven and that's why I'm gonna go back and fullspec until this garbaggio is fixed. That's assuming I can EVER GET IN. I don't even wanna fakn log into the game. I just wanna delete my char.