Starter Armors.

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
Please remove the starter armors so that armorcrafting will begin to be tested. I'm sure everyone tried it a little bit, and some probably use it , but the starter armor is mostly better than what can be crafted and so most seem to just use the starter set.

Eldrath

Jun 18, 2020
the Jungle. Meditating on things to come.
I am guessing they might do that with the addition of banks and resource gathering.

I am worried about the lack of variation in armor crafting due to the reduced number of pieces. Maybe the sliders will provide that variety, but I´m not convinced yet. I think SV is underestimating how much their complex crafting systems did for the survival of their game.

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
I am guessing they might do that with the addition of banks and resource gathering.

I am worried about the lack of variation in armor crafting due to the reduced number of pieces. Maybe the sliders will provide that variety, but I´m not convinced yet. I think SV is underestimating how much their complex crafting systems did for the survival of their game.
Hmm, I will experiment with the sliders. I got so used to making everything max density in MO1 I didn't try lowering them.