Springbok won't attack -Answered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flibberdy

Dec 9, 2021
I've tamed a springbok whilst playing in haven but can't get it to attack anything. My zoology for it is up to 100 if that's is relevant. Am I missing something blindingly obvious?

Many thanks

Nefnate

Jun 23, 2021
My Mind
Sadly no passive animal has any capacity to bite, kick, headbutt, etc.,...

A massive oversight, in my opinion. Just because a Pig can weakly bite or a Springbok can headbutt or buck won't break Taming balance. In MO1, all animals had a basic attack. Needs to be brought back, IMO.

EZgold

Jan 28, 2021
I would say the worst thing that came out of this is the 4x slower leveling up of horses.

• Haha
Reactions: Nefnate
D

Deleted member 44

Sadly no passive animal has any capacity to bite, kick, headbutt, etc.,...

A massive oversight, in my opinion. Just because a Pig can weakly bite or a Springbok can headbutt or buck won't break Taming balance. In MO1, all animals had a basic attack. Needs to be brought back, IMO.
All pets could attack in the first game. Not sure if its an oversight or intentional.

• Wow
Reactions: Nefnate

Nefnate

Jun 23, 2021
My Mind
All pets could attack in the first game. Not sure if its an oversight or intentional.
?

Did you even take the time to read my whole 2.5 line post? I said they all could, too. :p

EDIT: My best assumption would be the animation work, they need to animate all the different creatures attacking before they allow them to. Or else it would be a static looking pig doing damage. I hope they get to adding them in sooner than later.

Last edited:
Reactions: Najwalaylah
Status
Not open for further replies.