Sport is my lifestyle

POMEH

Jan 30, 2022
Russian
www.youtube.com
My history:

I first started boxing back in 1996. Then I came to the gym of the Pioneers' house, where there was a boxing section, and began to train regularly. True, then I was only enough for a couple of months, then there were karate, ai-kido, and in 1997 I became interested in bodybuilding, which was fashionable in those days. All the boys from school, from the street were fans of the "rocking chair" then. I got carried away too. I visited the gym from 1997 to 2005. The notebooks of my then workouts are still preserved (of course, I kept a careful record of each workout and nutrition).

When the dashing 90s and early 2000s were left behind, in 2005, and I was already 23 then, I came to the boxing section at sports complex "Tsudzuki", where I met my future coaches. That year, I started boxing hard with the main group of the club. Fanaticism was the same as in bodybuilding.

In 2007, Kostya Dzyu came to our city (Kazan) and gave several master classes. Apparently, inspired by his words, and most likely because a sponsor appeared, the boxing center "ALI" appeared. I continued to train with the first team until 2014. We trained in the hall of the "Tsudzuki" sports complex, then the younger group began to train there, and we moved to the gym of the Center for Children's Creativity (CTC), where we worked out until 2014.

At the end of 2013, SC "ALI" moved to the large hall of the Aquatic Sports Palace (DVVS), which opened its doors to all Kazan citizens after the Universiade 2013. I stayed in the CDT hall, although I started visiting the pool at the DVVS. I trained there until the moment when the gym at the Central Children's Theater closed in 2018.

Since 2016, I have periodically visited the gym at Tsudzuki Sports Complex. At the beginning of 2018, I finally moved there. At the moment I am training there - in SC "Tsuzuki".

My pre-New Year boxing training at SC Tsuzuki (Kazan, 2021). December 30, 2021

POMEH

Jan 30, 2022
Russian
www.youtube.com
This video shows part of sparring from one of the training sessions at the end of October 2021. Until next summer, as usual, I will train in this gym. If I take the camera to training again and shoot part of the training process, I will definitely post a video in this thread. Love sports! Go in for sports!

POMEH

Jan 30, 2022
Russian
www.youtube.com
In the fall of 2021, as long as the daytime temperature was above 10 degrees, I continued to conduct individual boxing training on the sports ground in the park near the Khimiki Palace of Culture (Kazan).

POMEH

Jan 30, 2022
Russian
www.youtube.com
In the preparation of any boxer, both amateur and professional, work on the boxing bag occupies a significant part of the training process. It is on the bag that strikes, combinations, series are practiced and a blow is "placed". The bag also builds stamina. It is known that an unprepared person cannot deliver strong and quick blows (series) on the bag for 3 minutes - there will not be enough stamina. I'm not talking about the fact that for an unprepared person it is impossible to do this for 10, 12, 15 rounds. In addition, during sparring, they often do not hit at full strength so as not to injure a partner, but on a boxing bag you can give all your best at 100%.

POMEH

Jan 30, 2022
Russian
www.youtube.com
The training process of boxers includes other sports, such as swimming. I like swimming. At the end of 2013, after the Universiade in Kazan, the Water Sports Palace opened its doors to residents and guests of the city. I have been visiting the pool at DVVS regularly since 2013. Built in 2013, the Palace of Water Sports (DVVS) in Kazan has two pools, one for diving and one for swimming. 10 tracks 50 meters long. There are many sports sections in the DVVS: swimming, diving, diving, water polo, boxing and others.

POMEH

Jan 30, 2022
Russian
www.youtube.com
In general, the training process of boxers also includes other sports, such as football, basketball, weightlifting, swimming, and skiing. Over the years, I played football (at the Dynamo stadium in Kazan), worked out in the gym. I regularly play basketball in the summer and ski in the winter and go to the swimming pool all year round. A "rocking chair" is a separate issue. Let me remind you that before boxing, from 1997 to 2005, I spent thousands of hours in the gym, so I still, from time to time, “pull iron”.