Spiritism

AssassinOTL

Mar 23, 2021
A good idea would to make all spells in game accessible to the mages. The Grave Keeper uses Either Spike, it should be a dropped scroll that you can add to your Spell book now that Scribing is in.

a comment, now copy pasta in discord;
I honestly wanted to go Spiritism but then I learned how damn difficult it is to obtain and how little it offers gameplay wise. Dont get me wrong being able to res is important but its not worth farming the 2 hardest bosses in the game and a troll to even be able to start using it especially because the actual gameplay part is so limited and boring - unsatisfied mage in discord 2022

AssassinOTL

Mar 23, 2021
Thanks for stopping by in the thread. let me put into context what Lawolf was trying to say because they understand the struggle, none of those spells are able to be used becuase you need the portal to really be effective and not bleed gold and farm spirits because boxes come with 5 spirits. you need Multiverse lore, Ether lore, and Ether portals to farm and do spiritism things, then you need the Portal spell that's behind the Troll as well, them being on the Vendor dont change that those skills will be greyed out until you fulfill that requirement

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
I have to agree that Spiritism is tad bit too hard to get the portal scrolls. Especially considering how meeger the school is in that aspect.

You really have to commit to it if you want to use either portals in this game. Which is funny because they aren't even that useful besides taming and getting back to your dead body

Belegar

Oct 16, 2021
I will say, having rerolled and no longer being able to use portals, that the long run back to your body after a PvE fight is really painful. I took it for granted. Now I wish I could spirit there, portal back in and res my entire party that TPKed.

But yeah, VERY situational.
You really have to commit to it if you want to use either portals in this game. Which is funny because they aren't even that useful besides taming and getting back to your dead body

Rolufe

Jun 1, 2020
How is it useful for taming and getting back to the body?